X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Now this is funny lol

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

The problem in the first game was the crosses they were putting into the box. Luke Wiltshire did some fantastic crosses but Kennedy's head was not there. There doesn't appear to be another game plan.

Who knows what what Pim will do Struja. Nice selection there.

Who do we have in the squad as a genuine striker?
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Struja
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        The problem in the first game was the crosses they were putting into the box. Luke Wiltshire did some fantastic crosses but Kennedy's head was not there. There doesn't appear to be another game plan.

Who knows what what Pim will do Struja. Nice selection there.

Who do we have in the squad as a genuine striker?
        Mikail, only 3 guys: J. Kennedy, N. Rukavytsya and R. Garcia
        Dario Vidosic can also play forward too..

Phoenix, you could be right but we really dont have any good defenders so we have to attack.

perhaps 4:4:2 is the only option!

Schwarzer (GK),

Wilkshire (LB), Neill (Stopper), Beauchamp (Sweeper), Emerton (RB)

Kewell (LCM), Bresciano(CM), Culina (CM), Milligan (RCM)

Rukavytsya (LCF), Vidosic (RCF).

Sub -, Kennedy. Holman
        Last edited by Struja; 06-16-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Mikail, only 3 guys: J. Kennedy, N. Rukavytsya and R. Garcia
          Dario Vidosic can also play forward too..
          I would say star with three of them on the park.
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• sf.
            • Jan 2010

"Steady performances, professional wins, workmanlike draws. This is how the Soceroos qualified for South Africa. Do you yearn for the way we used to do it?"

Check this out:

YouTube - The Glory Days of Oceania
            Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Warrior
              • Jan 2010

The overnight results did show that if you are playing a team much better than you, stick to the tactics that you know being disciplined, organised and hard-working. NZ and Korea did well. Unfortunately the Koreans keeper copped a shocking goal and if they didnt concede it then it would have been a greater challenge for the Brazilians to break them down. That keeper might go to a concetration camp once he returns home for that blunder.
              Portugal should be sent home for playing anti-football even though they have the players to be more creative. I cant understand why have a coach tha failed to achieve anything with Real Madrid. If you can not succeed with RM that you are out of your depth as a coach.

In terms of Australia they need to make couple of changes and you can not throw the team around too much, because players can become agitated playing out of position or not understanding their roles.

Also having sweeper now days can be a waste of a player at the back, especially that most teams, including Ghana play with one striker.

Australia needs to be careful in the first 45 minutes that they do not cop a goal. Their confidence is low already, so if they cop a goal early there is no way back. Then in the second half you can be bit more adventures and the Ghanians will have an opprtunity as their defence is not the greatest and they have one shaky keeper that is scared from crosses like a vampire!

My starting line up would be

Schwarzer - keeper
              Wilkshire - Right back
              Chpperfield - Left back (He doesnt deserve to be in the team, but no adequate alternative, why Hefferman wasnt picked only Pim knows)
              Neill - centre back
              Beachamp - centre back (Gee i dont rate this player but again no other option. Wouldnt you like to have Colossomo or North as other choices at the moment)
              Emerton - Right Midfield
              Bresciano - Left Midfield
              Valeri - Defensive Midfield
              Holman - Attacking Midfield
              Kewell - Left Winger/Attacher (If he breaks down put Nikita on)
              Kennedy - CF

You can play a diamond with the above, consisting of Holman on the right and kewell on the lft with Kennedy central. This will further allow Breasciano and Emerton to push forward. In that formation you need to slot Culina central midfielder and Chipperfield on the bench and push Beachmp as defensive left fullback. This is when you need to chase a result.

I have doubts about 2-3 players in the above line up, so every time you doubt that many players you are pushing shit uphill. So it simply tells me the Ozzy's are not good enough....
              What its even more staggering the bimbos at the FFA are willing to offer 6 mil to the next coach. Is he going to play? Because there is not much depth there for someone to give you such return on investment. It will be wiser that they spend those money in development and take a breather from chasing quick results, it gets to a situaiton such as this.

Our youth national teams are also achieving poor results and that can be contributed to 7 years of terror reign of Postecoglou and his chronies, they have well and truly f*cked football for their own benefit in this country. Look at Durakovic and MV, he only picks kids as long as the old man slips a sponsorship cheque.

Where's Scheiflug?????
              Btw talkin to Lozanovski, he tells me that this guy never liked Maco's and always referred to the Macos and Serbs in the squads as Yugos but respected the Croats!
              But give him credit for being a good coach, yet it seems he was an asshole of a person...

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Warrior View Post

In terms of Australia they need to make couple of changes and you can not throw the team around too much, because players can become agitated playing out of position or not understanding their roles....
                Warrior, I reckon Verbeek played so many guys out of position or played guys that shouldn't have been in the side that if he just reverts back to playing the appropriate guys in their familiar roles that we can achieve enough changes to make a difference, without disturbing the entire formation

Australia needs to be careful in the first 45 minutes that they do not cop a goal. Their confidence is low already, so if they cop a goal early there is no way back. Then in the second half you can be bit more adventures and the Ghanians will have an opprtunity as their defence is not the greatest and they have one shaky keeper that is scared from crosses like a vampire! ...
                I think that was largely Verbeeks tactic for Germany, I reckon he was hoping to keep it at nil all for as long as possible before he had to chase an equaliser, unfortunately he was too negative and his system proved to be an absolute failure but you're right we still need to start with extreme caution, keep possession for long periods of time and slowly build our confidence whilst frustrating Ghana

My starting line up would be

Schwarzer - keeper
                Wilkshire - Right back
                Chpperfield - Left back (He doesnt deserve to be in the team, but no adequate alternative, why Hefferman wasnt picked only Pim knows)
                Neill - centre back
                Beachamp - centre back (Gee i dont rate this player but again no other option. Wouldnt you like to have Colossomo or North as other choices at the moment)
                Emerton - Right Midfield
                Bresciano - Left Midfield
                Valeri - Defensive Midfield
                Holman - Attacking Midfield
                Kewell - Left Winger/Attacher (If he breaks down put Nikita on)
                Kennedy - CF

You can play a diamond with the above, consisting of Holman on the right and kewell on the lft with Kennedy central. This will further allow Breasciano and Emerton to push forward. In that formation you need to slot Culina central midfielder and Chipperfield on the bench and push Beachmp as defensive left fullback. This is when you need to chase a result.

I have doubts about 2-3 players in the above line up, so every time you doubt that many players you are pushing shit uphill. So it simply tells me the Ozzy's are not good enough....
                I like it Warrior and I generally agree with your analysis

What its even more staggering the bimbos at the FFA are willing to offer 6 mil to the next coach. Is he going to play? Because there is not much depth there for someone to give you such return on investment. It will be wiser that they spend those money in development and take a breather from chasing quick results, it gets to a situaiton such as this.
                That's huge money, something like 2 to 3 times more than what they're paying Verbeek...I guess it will be another Dutch coach seeing that the entire FFA philosophy is Dutch based

Our youth national teams are also achieving poor results and that can be contributed to 7 years of terror reign of Postecoglou and his chronies, they have well and truly f*cked football for their own benefit in this country. Look at Durakovic and MV, he only picks kids as long as the old man slips a sponsorship cheque ...
                You're right, Postecoglou was a fuckin' katostrofa

Where's Scheiflug?????
                Btw talkin to Lozanovski, he tells me that this guy never liked Maco's and always referred to the Macos and Serbs in the squads as Yugos but respected the Croats!
                But give him credit for being a good coach, yet it seems he was an asshole of a person...
                Scheinflug was actually born in Croatia, he's part of that minority of Germans who have lived in Croatia for many decades...Scheinflug was a very strict task master, in the old school ways of the feared 'boss'...he ensured everyone of his squad called him "boss".
                I also think Scheinflug's 'success' was based on being at the right place at the right time, the young talent he had at his disposal was immense, I don't think we've had a similar crop of talented youngsters since...

Comment

• Warrior
                  • Jan 2010

Rumour is the Aussies are talking to Ruud Gullit. I am not sure what is the attraction to this guy and if the $6 mil figure true, then we are digging ourselves a financial hole.

I wasnt aware about Scheiflug being from Croatia but you are right, respect had to be given to him, according to some of the guys that were under his wing and i agree with the fact during his reign the youth teams of old NSL were producing some quality players and he was able to mould them into fine teams. He got one SF and couple of QF's, along with a Final with the under 17. Those results are distant to current crop of achievements. Compare that to the GRK, this guy looks like Sir Alex Ferguson

Comment

• Warrior
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                    No worries on the spelling lol
                    As for Klose 'was never a world class striker", you are entitled to your opinion.
                    World class players do not miss the chances he missed. World class players punish teams with half a chance.

Germany will no doubt make it to the next round but that is where they will stop.
                    There is a saying, "you can play as good as the oppposition allows you to play". Australia made these Germans to be "mighty".
                    I spoke to my collegues in Germany today and we had a yarn about the WC and they do not rate their team, think there are too many deficiensies one being the forward line. I get the same feeling on here from most of the posters.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Rumour is the Aussies are talking to Ruud Gullit. I am not sure what is the attraction to this guy and if the $6 mil figure true, then we are digging ourselves a financial hole.
                      I've also heard the Gullit rumour as well as Frank Rijkaard...it appears that the FFA want a good showman first and a quality coach second, hence the big bucks on offer, I agree its a very dangerous path to take.

There was that guy, a Dutch fellow who was in charge of Trinidad and Tabago at the last WC, he was highly credentialled but without the rock star persona...unfortunately its the way professional sport has been going for some time, the coach has to be media savvy and exceptionally good with the sponsors...

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

World class players do not miss the chances he missed. World class players punish teams with half a chance.

Germany will no doubt make it to the next round but that is where they will stop.
                        There is a saying, "you can play as good as the oppposition allows you to play". Australia made these Germans to be "mighty".
                        I spoke to my collegues in Germany today and we had a yarn about the WC and they do not rate their team, think there are too many deficiensies one being the forward line. I get the same feeling on here from most of the posters.
                        I think sparticus in his rush to 'bash' the Macedonians through their support of Australia wants to paint the picture that germany are an uber side without acknowledging, nor understanding the Australian players or Verbeeks tactics and their role in our own demise...

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

@Warrior

Well the posters here are all from Oz, so i wouldnt be surprised at such views.

I alsop thought this was a weak german team (relative to Germany) going into the tourney....until I watched their last 2 friendlies, and then the Oz debacle...I changed my mind

Didnt Gerrard, Beckham and Ronaldo (as well as countless other stars) all miss penalties for club and country in important situations...are they not world class either??
                          Everyone misses sitters sometimes mate!
                          11 goals in 15 WC games...repeat that a few times.
                          His scoring to appearances ratio over his career is excellent, and if you google 'Miroslaqv Klose" and "world class striker", you will see many describe him as that....prolific scorer...hands down....my opinion.
                          Last edited by Spartan; 06-16-2010, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            I think sparticus in his rush to 'bash' the Macedonians through their support of Australia wants to paint the picture that germany are an uber side without acknowledging, nor understanding the Australian players or Verbeeks tactics and their role in our own demise...
                            Germany is a Uber side....they always are....I am not 'painting ' them as such...they just are....Australlias or Verbeeks tactics are irrelevant to this fact for me.

As for 'bashing' macedonians through bashing Australlians....are you paranoid or something?? Football is football...not politics!

Can anyone tell me what the Australlians odds were to beat germany?

I like Reikhart.....how did he do in Turkey these last couple years? anyone know?
                            Pretty sure hes been coaching Galatasaray the last couple years.
                            Last edited by Spartan; 06-16-2010, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                              Germany is a Uber side....they always are....I am not 'painting ' them as such...they just are....Australlias or Verbeeks tactics are irrelevant to this fact for me.

As for 'bashing' macedonians through bashing Australlians....are you paranoid or something?? Football is football...not politics!

Can anyone tell me what the Australlians odds were to beat germany?
                              This is the last time that I will attempt to explain the situation to you...

I don't think for one minute that genuine football people believed that Australia was going to defeat Germany...what most football people in Australia believed was that if Australia played a well orchestrated game they could possibly pinch a draw or limit a loss to a single goal.

Verbeek's tactics threw all of that on its head, Verbeek gambled with a game plan that was nothing like any he had used in World Cup qualifiers or Asian Cup qualifiers or friendlies...most of us here, apart from you, who with all due respect knows fuckin' nothing about the Australian squad nor Verbeeks previous tactics believe that this change of personnel and tactics greatly contributed to the eventual scoreline.

On top of that there was the sending off, a relatively poor individual performance by Mark Schwarzer (which he has acknowledged) in goal and a host of missed opportunities for Australia in the course of the match.

For you its a matter of reaching the destination without experiencing the journey itself...

Comment

• Spartan
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                This is the last time that I will attempt to explain the situation to you...
                                No need to keep repeating yourself...I have already agreed with you on your following point
                                I don't think for one minute that genuine football people believed that Australia was going to defeat Germany...what most football people in Australia believed was that if Australia played a well orchestrated game they could possibly pinch a draw or limit a loss to a single goal.
                                This is not what many initially said, but we've finally arrived to the above explanation and I can agree with it.

Whatever little chance the ozzies had of keeping this game close, Verbeek threw out the window with his tactics.

Is that agreeable to you?
                                Last edited by Spartan; 06-16-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X