Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

On Serbia, I'm glad they lost along with Greece.

If you do support Serbia, you should support Greece and have no comment about Grkomani whatsoever as you'd be just like them!
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Mikail, you took the words right out of my mouth
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        On Serbia, I'm glad they lost along with Greece.

If you do support Serbia, you should support Greece and have no comment about Grkomani whatsoever as you'd be just like them!
        I bet Buktop had a tear in his eye after serbia went down in their first game...

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

cheers Phoenix, me skina od smeja, pass the tissues, and in this case not just for the verbal diarrhea
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            I bet Buktop had a tear in his eye after serbia went down in their first game...
            Wouldn't surprise me..... as he looked up at the photo of Tito, squared up on his living room wall with one hand placed across his heart.
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me..... as he looked up at the photo of Tito, squared up on his living room wall with one hand placed across his heart.
              I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Buktop's place when Australia play serbia in the last group game, he'll be rooting (as the yanks say) for the serbs against those bastard Australians for sure...

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

he calls us kenguri,

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Good on 'im

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

did your wife object to the honking Prolet?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Julie, I thought it was a funny karekatura since that awful sound is like a bunch of bees storming a hornets nest. The players cant even talk to eachother on the field.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
                          • Jan 2010

This is why we need Greece at a WC, to bring some happiness to the world population, albeit at their expense.

After another marathon night in front of the TV, I can safely say that the Dutch will do the usual, get to the QF and lose. The Italians well, they will be there abouts at the end. Paraguay is not a push over and i thought the Italians will walk away feeling good about themselves.
                          It looks like we will be enduring another 2-3 weeks of Italian football chess....Highly organised, disciplined, spirited, something Verbeek might want to copy for the game against Ghana, instead of going out like a village team.....

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            You're dead right Phoenix
                            Germany is not that good.
                            Stopped reading here dude...are you kidding me?? Germanys not that good!!!!
                            Germany is a top 5 footballing nation in every regard. Nowe ill admit that on paper, before this tourney started, it looked like a weaker German side than other years. On the field was a different story.
                            If this german team maintains the level they were playing at vs the Ozzies, they will most likely win this tournament.....

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Warrior, I heard an interesting stat during the match, the commentator made mention that Klose and Podolski have scored 5 goals between them in league matches this season...and yet Australia made them look like the most dangerous strikers in the world...
                            Before the 2008 Euro, Podolski could barely get a start for Bayern, yet was one of the top scorers of the tournament. Some guys just perform better when they put the NT jersey on....Podolski is one of them.
                            I took him first overall in my WC pool, and he paid off within 8 minutes with a goal....was also awarded an assist.

As for Klose...the guy has 11 goals in 15 WC matches, 6 with his head, 5 with his feet....nuff said i would think.

What we saw yesterday was the finely tuned, and well oiled mercedes engine that the german team can be...firing on all cylinders and purring smoothly.
                            There was nothing a nation of Australlias calibre good do against a team like that...nothing....that was the best 90 minutes ive seen a team play in a long time...absolutely brilliant.

Like I said, absolutely 0 shame in losing to the germans yesterday.....
                            Last edited by Spartan; 06-14-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Podolski scored 3 goals in 7 starts 2006 WC (0 assists)
                              Started only 17 games for BM that season (CL and league)

Podolski scored 3 goals in 6 starts 2008 Euro (2 assists)
                              Started only 15 games for BM the previous season (CL and league)

Has started 1 game, and has 1 goal, and 1 assist in the 2010 WC so far
                              Started 27 games for Cologne, and scored twice the previous season.

The guy simply steps it up for his country...bigtime....thats why he is consistently in the starting 11 for Germany, while his club performances(in general) are mediocre....its wierd.

As for Klose, regardless of his club form, he is one of the most prolific scorers in WC history.

Australlia didnt make them ''look good', they simply coundnt handle them when they were at their best.

On a different note, what do you guys think of these 'Vuvuzelas"?
                              I find them to be the most annoying thing Ive ever heard...like a beehive in my brain or something!!
                              Last edited by Spartan; 06-14-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                Stopped reading here dude...are you kidding me?? Germanys not that good!!!!

Like I said, absolutely 0 shame in losing to the germans yesterday.....
                                I think you've missed the goals by a long way so to speak...you are clearly unfamiliar with the Australian squad or Verbeeks tactics...what you don't understand is that several australian players were played in unfamiliar positions and Verbeeks normal and time tested playing style was thrown out the window for an untested game plan which proved to be a disaster...that's why the question over the strength of the German performance remains...as for the vuvuzela, there are somethings in life that I find far more annoying...if you know what I mean...

Comment

Working...
                                X