X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dedanoe
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

duel megju bogatite i siromasite; klishe; navijam za sudijata... jebiga oti e peder

Comment

• malenka
      • Sep 2008

uruguay-france I have 1-2 in my predict a score so will cheer for that, although I think I may have underestemated uruguay...

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Last time they played in the World Cup 2002 Korea/Japan Uruguay won 1-0 and France where bungled out in the first round.

Lets see what happens, Patrice Evra takes over as captain for France it will be a good game.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• malenka
          • Sep 2008

so far it doesn't look good for my predict-a-score game, and I have an enthusiastic 4-0 for s.korea-greece

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

vamos argentina!!!!
            Last edited by El Bre; 06-11-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• makalek
              • Apr 2010

Great game by Uruguay. Their defense was phenomenal and the keeper Muslera made some nice saves. I have watched Muslera at Lazio and he is one of the best young keepers in the world. He has great reflexes and is very athletic. I was surprised that Uruguay played defensive as they have capable strikers in Forlan, Luis Suarez, and Cavani who could play for any European club. They gave too much respect to France.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Makalek, Whats your opinion on Patrice Evra as captain of France?

Nicolas Anelka did alright on his own but Thiery Henry should have helped out i think.

Ribery and Govou are good in midfield i think.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makalek
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Makalek, Whats your opinion on Patrice Evra as captain of France?

Nicolas Anelka did alright on his own but Thiery Henry should have helped out i think.

Ribery and Govou are good in midfield i think.
                  I have no problem with Evra as captain but the French players don't respect their manager and I'm just not big on France. Anelka was isolated in the game and he is under a lot of pressure in France because his form with France doesn't match his form with his club team Chelsea.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Korea 2 .... Greece 0
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

What a terrible performance that was from Greece, i see no creativeness no will no desire to score.

Spartan, Whats your opinion on this match?

Comment

• johnMKD
                        • Apr 2010

Exactly as Prolet said. I saw the match and Greece seemed to have no desire to score/win. It's a pity. On the other hand, South Korea's players are indeed very fast; their defense not the best they could have.
                        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

There is also an interesting video on the fanatics, its worth having a look at.

The Aussies seem well prepared in Durban.

YouTube - Aussies make Durban home

Comment

• malenka
                            • Sep 2008

In comparison: koreans looking fit, where as gayreece players looking old, fat and bold with beer bellies, I am going to be rich with betfair stupid people hanging on to the last time euro results.

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

It was very satisfying seeing hell-arse play with no ability and the player in fighting was just embarising

On the fanatics prolet dont give them space they are a bunch of aholes not to be confused wihh the true supporters the G&G Army

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                                Exactly as Prolet said. I saw the match and Greece seemed to have no desire to score/win. It's a pity. On the other hand, South Korea's players are indeed very fast; their defense not the best they could have.
                                There's a popular sporting adage that is used here in Australia amongst the followers of Australian Rules Football that has meaning to every sporting event...it goes something like this..."on any given day any team can win".

It largely describes the possibility that a really shithouse team can cause an upset victory over a far more credible and deserving opponent...

There's a no more truthful nor more lucid example of this saying than that to describe the 'playing above their ability' achievements of the 'greeks' in pinching a Euro title.

Like most aberrations of this nature the joy is often fleeting while the reality is a long, bitterly cold winter of perpetuation...

Comment

Working...
                                X