Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Warrior, I agree with you about Gjurovski however you are wrong about Saso. First of all Saso plays week in, he is big and strong and he is a handful for any striker, he is a tough lad thats for sure.

As for Mirsad Jonuz LOL

He is hardly a credible coach, he coached the youth side for 6 years and produced the worst results. The only reason why he is head coach is because he is close to FFM and not only that they didnt want to pay a solid wage like they did for Katanec to get a foreign coach.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

This is a useful site.
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Warrior
        • Jan 2010

Despite Australia pulling out of the race to host the 2018 World Cup, there is a growing belief that the country’s bid to host the 2022 tournament has never been in a stronger position.

It seems FFA played their cards very well to have a chance to secure 2022 WC in Oz!! Lets hope it works...

Comment

• sf.
          • Jan 2010

Except there's nothing to prevent the Europeans from reneging on this 'agreement' and the South Americans are more likely to vote for the US.
          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Warrior
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by sf. View Post
            Except there's nothing to prevent the Europeans from reneging on this 'agreement' and the South Americans are more likely to vote for the US.
            Yeah, that is a fair comment, unless you look deeper into it.

Austrlian FFA head honcho in Lowy and Blatter are great friends with Jewish backgrounds which will mean a lot. If Blatter has given him the word, it is coming here. If you recall few years back Blatter also promised FFA that we are going to be part of Asia, and that did eventuate even though the Asian countries did not approve of it. There was a massive resistance especially from the Malaysian FA, Indonesian FA etc,

Blatter on his own accord made sure the the current WC is in Africa.

Latin America will always vote for anyone but the states. There is no love lost there. The only unknown are the Europeans, but Blatter can reign them in. You have to remember that FIFA & UEFA are highly corrupted organisations and it goes down to who you know. Lowy has friends in the right places and that will be the deciding factor and also the US had the WC in 94, so hoepfully it is coming here.

Comment

• Warrior
              • Jan 2010

Rules for Women during the FIFA World Cup 2010

1. From 11 June to 11 July 2010, you should read the sport pages so you are aware of what's going on regarding the World Cup and will be able to join in conversations. If you fail to do this, you'll be looked at in a bad way or be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup the television is mine, mine, mine at all times without any exceptions.

3. I don't mind if you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand naked in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I won't have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute - unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor.... it won't happen.

5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least two six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on. And please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

6. Please, please, please if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, it's only a game" or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break-up or divorce.

7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during half-time but only when the adverts are on, and only if the score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game; hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".

8. Most importantly, making love is out of the question during the entire month. It has to be a 'quickie' and that has to be during half-time as well.

9. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.

10. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:

a) I will not go,

b) I will not go, and inevitable

c) I will not go.

11. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

12. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this...why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch?" The reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".

13. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years".
              I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, English Premier League, etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

8. Most importantly, making love is out of the question during the entire month. It has to be a 'quickie' and that has to be during half-time as well
                hahahahahaha quickie at half time, a 15 minute quickie lol

Warrior, I thought Blatter was Swiss? I didnt realize he was Jewish like Lowy. Frank Lowy is a Hungarian Jew.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

The World Cup is Here!!!!!!

YouTube - Shakira - This time for Africa (Waka waka) (Canción mundial 2010)

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

T Mobile: Macedonians can Watch World Cup on their Cell Phones

Friday, 11 June 2010

For the first time in Macedonia and in the Deutsche Telekom Group ever, before the beginning of the Football World Cup, in the spirit of the T brand and values, T-Home and T-Mobile are going to introduce the latest innovative solution in the telecommunications area - the 3 Screen offer.

The football fans are going to have an exclusive opportunity to watch the Football World Cup matches live, in high definition on MaxTV, on their mobile phones or via internet any time, any place.

The MaxTV users that have a TV set with HD support, but also via ADSL on web.maxtv.mk, www.idividi.com.mk, www.t-home.mk on their computer can watch the matches with a crystal clear picture that offers utter pleasure and excitement. In order to provide an opportunity to even larger number of citizens to watch the exciting Football World Cup matches in HD, T-Home has extended its promotional offer for all new users - three months MaxTV free-of-charge.

The users of T-Mobile, which is an exclusive partner of FIFA, will have an opportunity to enjoy watching all matches of the Football World Cup on their mobile phone for only MKD 100 by activating the respective package on 1464 or for 1 MKD per minute for standard mobile streaming. The customers will be able to check if their handset supports "life streaming" free of charge on www.t-mobile.mk/tv.

"Today we witness the latest telecommunication innovation launch in Macedonia. Macedonia is the first within the DT group worldwide! We are getting closer and closer to the huge and developed markets each day by bringing the latest innovation and trends to our market. And today we are even leading the international trends by offering a unique and unforgettable experience of the World Cup matches via HD TV, Internet and Mobile. For all who are not able to watch the matches in South Africa, we can bring the South Africa experience to them". - said Nikolai Beckers, CEO of Makedonski Telekom.

To bring the experience to even more fans, T-Home and T-Mobile are organizing the largest football public viewing event in Macedonia ever. It will be a unique experience with lots of entertainment for all who want to enjoy this great open air event in the City Park in Skopje.

Comment

• Struja
                      • Sep 2008

it's on! Zidane headbutt ads...

Comment

• malenka
                        • Sep 2008

This is it people! Get them beers chilled!

I got Spain in the office sweepstake so I am very excited about that one. Playing predict-a-score among the family, last minute join on fantasy footbal, and top goalscorer bet on betfair placed! Bring it on!

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

What do ya'll say, Mexico to win first game 2 -1 South Afrika
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Malenka , you wont be drinking the Corona beer then?
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Bafana Bafana all the way people!!

I like the underdogs and the Africans deserve to be happy for a change, well done to them for organizing such a wonderful event.

Malenka, I never knew you liked football, i like your tip actually Spain is a fantastic side i like them alot, i also like the fact that they share the same colors as us (Red and Yellow)

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Goal 1-0 Bafana Bafana!!!

What a strike that was, South Africa clearly dominating in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X