X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warrior
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Warrior, Im actually attacking them not defending them.

For years the Serbs have been taking away the Glory and giving it to themselves, they can only do that now as an Independent Serbian country not 4 years ago or 20-30 years ago. In that Yugoslavia team there were Macedonian players there like Darko Panchev playing, dont you remember Italia 90??

Dejan Savicevic is also a Crno Gorec and he was a regular player in the new Yugoslav team, he even scored against us in Belgrade in 1999 remember? So thats like saying if Australia wins the world cup now only NSW can claim the credit just because no players or 1 or 2 originate from Northern Territory and Tasmania it doesnt work that way.

Warrior, Why hold back on the Serbs, fire away as much as you want by you giving them credit for everyones achievments you are actually doing them a favor. When you are a federation of 6 republics, 1 cant claim all the glory. Or even if its 2 republics like it was from 1991 to 2006 when Serbia was with Monte Negro which means two republics.

Im tipping the Socceroos to beat Denmark tomorrow, should be a good game.
    I was talking about 2000, and they were all Serbs bar Mijatovic and they got their backs smashed by Holland...Also Argentina did the same to them in 2006, i guess enough said about their abilities to perform at big stages.....
    It was a different story in the old Yugo. Most of the team was made up of cros and bosnians. Towards the end we had Pancev, Najdovski, Kanatlarovski, Savevski etc. So the Serbs had very little influence on the actual team. If anything, most of the team was made up by Cros, such as the zlatna generacija in 87.
    Serbs biggest glory to football is Red Star in 91. Where only 4 Serbs were in their line up, the rest of the players were from the other republics.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

So we do agree on the same thing then, thats right

Its natural that more Serbian Players would be there when MonteNegro is a country of 500,000 people while Serbia is close to 10 million.

Speaking of which, there is already a new plan thats been going around about the world cup. Its pretty funny actually LOL

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
        • Jan 2010

I like the taktika, except i would have preffered the wife to be replaced with a busty waitress serving the drinks, whilst the games are on..Something along the lines of Hooters.

Last night only couple of the WC teams played in Sth Africa and Chile, easy wins for both teams.

Tonight we have the Ozzy's taking on the Danes and the other interesting match is Holland versus Ghana.

In my opinion the Ozzy's could do anything in their first 3 games at the WC. They could get couple of wins and make it to the next round or they can get whipped and come home with 3 losses.
        They are going with a defensive mind into the 3 first matches and expect to be attacked from the opposition teams. The Ozzy's will have no intention to attack in any of their first 3 games. The Ozzy's are physically and mentally prepared to battle 90 minutes in each game and see themselves scoring on the counter attack or set pieces.
        The Oz will be most dangerous in the first 15 minutes, if they score they will put up the iron curtain and more than likely they will score another one and they will be also dangerous in the last 10 minutes. If the opposition is going to go all out attack in the last 10 minutes to win the game, the Ozzy's will be superior with their fitness and might snick one in as holes start appearing at that stage of the game. The warmer weather in Sth Africa might suit the Ozzy's.

I think the best way to play the Ozzy's is to concede territory to them in the first 20 minutes and dont go full press against them. They will be totally unsettled as they need to go forward with the ball and not having any flair players they will find it hard to attack other teams. They will be bound to lose the ball somewhere in the middle and then have to pack paddle and quickly orgnaise in a defensive unit. In most cases you dont get the chance to organise yourself when a team moves the ball quickly. Once you unsettle them defensively by making the two screen midfilders to move forward, plenty of gaps will open up and i think they will be vulnarabe with a quick movement of the ball.

Germany will most definetely exploit this, i am not sure that Ghana and Serbia are able to play the patient game of chess to break the Ozzy's down, they are more likely to come out at 100 miles per hour, which will beautifully play into their hands.

One of the most confidence sapping attribute in football is missing chances or having possession and not being able to create chances. This is what the Ozzy's want their opponents to do. As the game goes on, they will be wearing their opponents down. Not a great sight to watch, but who cares its the WC and results matter and not how you got it.
        The most notable results the Ozzy's have had in the past 4-5 years are agiant the Dutch, becuase they take up the game to the opponets from the first minute and that is how the Roos do love it. They want a scrap and battle and their fitness & mental strenght along with a great keeper will mean some positive results. Australia does not have a plan B game, if they fall behind early, it will be a matter of either being happy with a minimal loss or let the flood gates open...

Thats just my take on the current Socceroos.....

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

75th minute Australia is up 1-0

Josh Kennedy the scorer
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

75th minute Australia is up 1-0

Josh Kennedy the scorer
            very soft goal...

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

They all count in the end, England beat Japan with two own goals.

Phoenix, Can Dario Vidosic make a difference?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Phoenix, Can Dario Vidosic make a difference?
                I think he needs to show Pim something special or he could find himself on the next flight out of South Africa...

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Dont you think the Danish coach looks a bit like a chemistry teacher?

I think Vidosic will be on the next plane back, Verbeek has to cut 5 players and i cant see how he will stay on there.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Phoenix, Dont you think the Danish coach looks a bit like a chemistry teacher?
                    Was that Simon Hill who first said that or was it Andy Harper...???

C'mon Prolet get your act together...

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

It was Simon Hill LOL

Great win by the lads 1-0 final result

Last time Socceroos played Denmark they lost 3-1 at Loftus Road which is a good effort, any win is a good one. The goal was soft but either way this is a great win by the Socceroos.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Last time Socceroos played Denmark they lost 3-1 at Loftus Road which is a good effort, any win is a good one. The goal was soft but either way this is a great win by the Socceroos.
                        Prolet how did you rate the game, seeing you were so critical of the game against New Zealand...Prolet you're a bigger critic of the Socceroos than your cocain sniffing croat buddy Bosnich...

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

It was a bit of a sloppy game, but it was a good hit out. Much better then the New Zealand game thats for sure, hopefully Harry Kewell and Brett Emerton can pull up better and even get a hit out against USA on the weekend.

Boza is Bosnian i think, where did you get the idea that he is a Croat? Maybe he is a Croat from Bosnia but he is from Bosna.

Phoenix, I notice you have it in for the Croats for some reason, do you really hate them that much? Have you had a past experience with some of them?

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

It was a bit of a sloppy game, but it was a good hit out. Much better then the New Zealand game thats for sure, hopefully Harry Kewell and Brett Emerton can pull up better and even get a hit out against USA on the weekend.

Boza is Bosnian i think, where did you get the idea that he is a Croat? Maybe he is a Croat from Bosnia but he is from Bosna.

Phoenix, I notice you have it in for the Croats for some reason, do you really hate them that much? Have you had a past experience with some of them?
                            I just don't like Bosnich...you get very touchy Prolet when I criticize your ustasha buddies, whys that...?

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

I like Boza he's a real character, he ruined his career with drugs thats for sure. He would be keeping today, he was that good but hey look at what happened to Maradona it can happen to anybody.

I cant change your opinion about Croats, i know you dont like Greeks very much.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

I cant change your opinion about Croats, i know you dont like Greeks very much.
                                Why do you feel you should change my view about croats, are you some sort of spokesperson for them or something...

I've known them for years, I live in a community that has a hard core ustasha element...I find the vast majority of the hard core ustashi as real dumb arses...

Comment

Working...
                                X