X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I'm still in Spain. The loss was a national tragedy!
    I can imagine. To be honest, aside from Argentina, I am enjoying watching the heavyweights get knocked out. Out of the six teams that made it to the finals in the last three world cups, only one of them remains (France). Kind of unfortunate that Russia and Croatia are playing against each other in the quarter finals, but I hope whoever wins makes it to the final.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
      Brazil is taking on Mexico tonight.
      Relatively comfortable win for Brazil. But what about Neymar, drama queen much? The guy is a classy player and I get that he is tackled a lot, often harshly, but some of his theatrics are becoming tiresome. I guess that's what happens when one becomes accustomed to playing in Europe with some of the circus performers there. As a fan of the game, I am losing respect for him, quickly. Brazil is better than that.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Feel sorry for Japan!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Feel sorry for Japan!
          To be up by 2 goals and concede 3 in the last 25 minutes is a horrible way to go out. One word characterises this world cup - unpredictable.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I was walking around Barcelona last night and heard a roar right near the end of the game and my heart sank. The momentum had turned long before that.

So, Brazil vs ??? In the grand final?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Relatively comfortable win for Brazil. But what about Neymar, drama queen much? The guy is a classy player and I get that he is tackled a lot, often harshly, but some of his theatrics are becoming tiresome. I guess that's what happens when one becomes accustomed to playing in Europe with some of the circus performers there. As a fan of the game, I am losing respect for him, quickly. Brazil is better than that.
              The game should do more to stamp that crap out. The only time rolling around the grass like a monkey on ice in a Hollywood movie is acceptable is when a player has either broken his leg or suffers a grade 1 muscle tear.. no shame really turns me off Brazil.

I’d spew hard if Brazil wins this World Cup..

Go Russia or Croatia..

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

I’m personally rooting for England, but I think France currently look like they are the front runners to take this one out (much to my despise)
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

England were lucky to come away with it today, Columbia looked the better team, I half expected an all out brawl to erupt at one stage.

Got to say I’m looking forward to all these quarter final matches, hopefully the outcomes being decided on penalties can be kept to a minimum
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

I hope Russia plays England in the semis and the English get belted just like in the euros 2 years ago.

I remember the Russian minister for sport comments after the riot two years ago “the English aren’t used seeing real men marching, they are only used to watching gay parades”

England is and always has been an enemy of the Macedonian nation.

I hate the bastards and have no respect for this immoral nation.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

I was walking around Barcelona last night and heard a roar right near the end of the game and my heart sank. The momentum had turned long before that.

So, Brazil vs ??? In the grand final?
                      Risto, vives en Barcelona?

Tienes razon.. Me parece que Brazil es muy fuerte.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                        I hope Russia plays England in the semis and the English get belted just like in the euros 2 years ago.

I remember the Russian minister for sport comments after the riot two years ago “the English aren’t used seeing real men marching, they are only used to watching gay parades”

England is and always has been an enemy of the Macedonian nation.

I hate the bastards and have no respect for this immoral nation.
                        I think the Russian dream will meet its end by the Hrvati

God save the Queen

Comment

• Pelagonija
                          • Mar 2017

I can’t see them getting past the Croats either.

Comment

• Dejan
                            • Sep 2008

I'm going for Croatia, but if they go all the way i will be loathing hearing about it for the next 4 years by the cro's i know
                            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                              Risto, vives en Barcelona?

Tienes razon.. Me parece que Brazil es muy fuerte.
                              Just on vacation my friend.
                              My Spanish is mostly limited to "Hola mi amor" and "la cuenta por favor" ... Not usually to the same person!
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Just on vacation my friend.
                                My Spanish is mostly limited to "Hola mi amor" and "la cuenta por favor" ... Not usually to the same person!
                                Lol, must've been nice in Barcelona! How did you perceive the current (political and social) situation in Barcelona / Catalonia?

PS:

Real Madrid dirty history against FC Barcelona ► Barcelona vs Real Madrid in Franco Regime
                                FC Barcelona history and the ACTUAL true history of Real Madrid CF & it's so called success |~ Real Madrid vs Barcelona , Barcelona vs Real Madrid : The root...

Spain's Secret Conflict - Documentary About Catalonia
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

PAU CASALS UNITED NATIONS SPEECH - 1971
                                This is the greatest honour of my life. Peace has always been my greatest concern. I learnt to love it when I was but a child. When I was a boy, my mother - ...
                                Last edited by Carlin; 07-05-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X