X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    I'll pose the same question to you also then. Did it annoy you as much when Les did the same thing?
    Look SoM I know you love her and are defending her honour in a chivalrous manner...but she is a pain in the arse...

Go Aussies...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Look SoM I know you love her and are defending her honour in a chivalrous manner......
      Lol, yes I am, because she's cool

Anyway, leave the girl alone and watch the game, we just went down 0-1.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

I'm pretty sure he wrote that in jest, or at least half-jokingly. But I am interesting to know, did it bother you as much when Les used to wog things up? As far as I remember he often used the relevant 'ethnic' pronunciation. How does that differ to what Lucy is doing?
        Yes but Les had a natural accent. You or i will not naturally talk like that.

By the way..... i heard pre game Lucy say "Australia"
        If the most important way to show respect to someone is to use their language.... for the sake of consistency, its "Straya"
        Last edited by Bill77; 06-26-2018, 09:56 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Lol, yes I am, because she's cool

Anyway, leave the girl alone and watch the game, we just went down 0-1.
          Breathtaking.. highly refreshing..

Aussies not looking good.. Juric gotta go. he’s retarded.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

We just copped another one. 0-2 down. It's pretty much over boys, ебаму стопанката.

And now finally this coach of ours decides to put Timmy in.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
              • Aug 2015

Not looking good for Australia at all...

Now on the matter of Lucy...Listening to you all bitch about her looks and accent like a pack of old tarts in a sewing circle, I have to admit, I was starting to question my own taste in women for a second there. All your negative comments about her has left me scratching my head and wondering what I must be missing as I've always found Lucy to be an attractive and classy young lady. Now I realise it's not me but all of you who are messed up. I don't think you guys even know what a good looking woman is...Pelagonija and SoM do. But the rest of you don't. Lucy Zelich is a bonafide hottie and it's just too bad the rest of you can't see that. And her accent (or enunciation of player's names), if anything, just adds to her overall appeal. Love you Lucy.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                Listening to you all bitch about her looks and accent like a pack of old tarts in a sewing circle, I have to admit, I was starting to question my own taste in women for a second there. All your negative comments about her has left me scratching my head and wondering what I must be missing as I've always found Lucy to be an attractive and classy young lady. Now I realise it's not me but all of you who are messed up.
                Well said mate. Reading the above reminded me of this, lol:

About a week after Frank and Marie moved to the retirement village, Ray and Debra go to visit them. The Management of the complex tells them that Frank and M...

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                  Breathtaking.. highly refreshing..

Aussies not looking good.. Juric gotta go. he’s retarded.
                  Juric, Sainsbury, Behich struggled in the A League (Australian National league). How they are playing in a Socceroos jumper has got me f..cked

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Juric, Sainsbury, Behich struggled in the A League (Australian National league). How they are playing in a Socceroos jumper has got me f..cked
                    Second half Cahill and that Persian kid Arzani changed the atmosphere somewhat, they both display a striker's instinct, but unfortunately too little too late. Those two should've been given much more time in earlier games, but this new coach of ours apparently had it all figured out. Anyway, a win tonight would've been inconsequential given that France and Denmark played to a draw.

Comment

• Statitsa
                      • Mar 2016

Although they don't deserve it, the albiceleste squeak through to the next round.

Vamos Argentina! just the same
                      Last edited by Statitsa; 06-26-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

They are the cream of a rather shit crop?

Arzani however... he's a gun. He should have started.
                        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Ms Zelic is at it again tonight...she can't stop saying and stressing "Die Mannschaft" while putting on her best frustrated Librarian look...

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Phoenix.... Last night she named "Uric" to start for Australia. I was scratching my head thinking who the fuck is this Uric and why i haven't heard of him. Not long after i realised she was talking about Juric. Come on She being a Croat...... they to have a "J" (y sounding) in the Croation language.... what was with the "Uric" pronunciation

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Phoenix.... Last night she named "Uric" to start for Australia. I was scratching my head thinking who the fuck is this Uric and why i haven't heard of him. Not long after i realised she was talking about Juric. Come on She being a Croat...... they to have a "J" (y sounding) in the Croation language.... what was with the "Uric" pronunciation
                              I can't stand when she addresses all of her tv guests by their nick names...as if she's hosting a backyard BBQ

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I'm yet to hear her speak. But she looks alright. Surely that's enough?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X