• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tomche Makedonche
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Yeh i don't mind Ned as commentator during
    Aleague games. He sounds like a drunk at times but he is entertaining.

Lucy...... her voice, pronunciations, just irks me for some reason.
    If they needed a woman for the stupid sake of diversity.... they should have gone for Mel McLaughlin

Well, get yourself an Optus box (Fetch TV), cause she is the presenter for Optus’ World Cup coverage, along with Schwarzer

Oh with the occasional appearance by Ognenovski
    Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-20-2018, 09:59 AM.
    “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

That was gold kompir.

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

rofl........
        Ако знае да свари грав и да сyчи мазник, ке и дадам една шанца
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Not the same without Les

Cant stand that Hrvatka and the way she pronounces names with a deliberate Croation accent. I know its SBS but fark...... she doesn't have wog things up.
          She annoys the fuck out of me, looks like a bloody transvestite I reckon.
          The other thing I can't stand about her presenting style is her constant insistence to refer to players and guests by their nicknames...I find it pretentious and unprofessional...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77
            Cant stand that Hrvatka and the way she pronounces names with a deliberate Croation accent. I know its SBS but fark...... she doesn't have wog things up.
            Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            She annoys the fuck out of me, looks like a bloody transvestite I reckon. The other thing I can't stand about her presenting style is her constant insistence to refer to players and guests by their nicknames...I find it pretentious and unprofessional...
            She grew up with two brothers who played soccer, she's enthusiastic about the game and feels a part of the sports broadcasting team. Leave Lucy alone you clowns. She's alright
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I don't even know who she is but can confirm Portugal was happy with the result. The idiots haven't stopped tooting their car horns here in Lisbon.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

This is it for Australia. Do or die against Denmark. Hopefully we get to see Timmy tonight.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Common Aussies

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                    Common Aussies
                    They are very common
                    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Australia was down 0-1. Now they have equalised after the video assistant referee (VAR) system confirmed a handball by Denmark. A few days ago against France it worked against us, this time for us. The VAR giveth, the VAR taketh away lol

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Good game from the aussies...should have won.
                        We were stretching them across the park...hopefully France can do a job on Peru and Denmark...I think we can run over the top of Peru, with our superior fitness...we're still in the hunt if the other games go our way...

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I'm really liking Bert van Marwijk, why this bloke is on a short term contract is a mystery, Arnold will fuck everything up once he takes over...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

Juric and nabouf was dissapointing.. they shouldn’t be playing at this level and behich is suicidal.. kruse also dissapointing for his experience..

How good was young Daniel? Good games from Rogic, Moy and Jedinak.

Aussies should have won.. unlucky.. it will be very hard to get through to the second round.. if France beat Peru they will take it easy on the Danes..

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

The number of crosses...... Cahil would have scored 1 of them without a doubt.
                              Juric is a donkey and he comes on both games. Van Marwijk is a dud.

And don't get me started with Irvine.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                She grew up with two brothers who played soccer, she's enthusiastic about the game and feels a part of the sports broadcasting team. Leave Lucy alone you clowns. She's alright
                                Settle down boys I love Lucy..

Surely u don’t prefer Fozz?

Comment

Working...
                                X