X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spartan
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I have a Macedonian wife that will be 40 this year.

... le le ... she will kill me for typing this!
    LOL
    If your wife is 40, I assume you are older?
    Risto my friend, I always pictured you as a young man!
    something like this-

Not like this!-

Just joking mate
    After the 8 page onslaught of Macedonian humour in the other thread, I figured maybe it would be ok if I made a funny as well

Anyways
    How you been brother? its been a while

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Well Spartan,
      When I wake up in the morning .... I piss excellence.
      I feel like the second picture usually.
      But strangely look more like the first picture.
      I am well hung, fit and a youthful 41. (oops sorry ... wrong website)

Mate, my eldest son just turned 13 and is almost 6ft ... my turn to step aside and let the young man loose. He is already giving his history teacher a hard time about ancient Greece

I am feeling good about the upcoming year and am sure the Aussie economy will present some real opportunity. I have a pit where I place my spare money and I typically roll around in it around midday. Jeez I go on!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Some 30 years ago while ploughing one of his fields (niva) in the village of X, Bitolsko, my grandfather's horses fell through the ground.

The ground just gave in and the horses fell through. They tied rope to the horses and got them out and they could see some old (perhaps ancient) walls down below where the horses fell. With his sons (my uncle's) my grandfather filled the hole up with land and continued ploughing his fields (which he needed to do, in order to live).

My grandparents have since passed away and they moved out of X into the village of Kravari (closer to Bitola city) a few years after that discovery - the land is still owned by my mother's side of the family (my mother and her brothers and sisters) but nobody has been back to see what it was, nor has anyone called any experts to find out when those walls and whatever else is down there, dates from.

When I was there just some 6 months ago, I wanted to dig it up and call Pasko Kuzman or someone to have a look, but never did - although when I was there and it rained, you could hear the rain sifting all the way through the ground and hitting on something beneath the ground.

Other than that, overseas we have a short knife which dates back to the late 1800's and and a longer knife which dates back to the same period, belonged to my great-grandfather who fought with the Komiti and killed a few Turks with those knives.

I also have some original Macedonian national clothing which dates back 150 years.

Also a coin which dates back to Alexander's time and a coin which dates from Roman times, found on my uncle's tobacco field (niva).

They're all in Macedonia though. Here I have a 'bokal' for drinking wine (I forget how to call this in English) which is over 150 years old.
        I would get onto it if I were you.

What the Macedonians need right now are more artefacts, more archeological finds. It could be nothing, but by the same token it could be huge.

I think a professional Macedonian archeologist needs to be informed about this, Rogi, even if it does end up to be nothing significant.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

My grandfather had in his possession a Kaval made from bone (how many people can say that).

Comment

• Spartan
            • Sep 2008

Well Spartan,
            When I wake up in the morning .... I piss excellence.
            I feel like the second picture usually.
            But strangely look more like the first picture.
            I am well hung, fit and a youthful 41. (oops sorry ... wrong website)

Mate, my eldest son just turned 13 and is almost 6ft ... my turn to step aside and let the young man loose. He is already giving his history teacher a hard time about ancient Greece

I am feeling good about the upcoming year and am sure the Aussie economy will present some real opportunity. I have a pit where I place my spare money and I typically roll around in it around midday. Jeez I go on!
            Bravo sou Risto
            Love your kids and make as much money as you possibly can
            wise advice
            imo thats what really matters in the end....
            Last edited by Spartan; 02-10-2009, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
              • Sep 2008

I have a Macedonian wife that will be 40 this year.

... le le ... she will kill me for typing this!
              Its OK RTG, I too have a Macedonian wife that will be turning 40 this year, so when you get the tavche over the glavche, you can tell her you are not the only budal on the forum

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                She have to find an advocate,present her case to him,give the statue to govermant and recive some sort of reward,wery easy+she has to inform medias about the case so every body will now that gowermant rewardet her and there will no longer be divokopači!
                Thanks for the advise Sarafot....
                I will pass on the message..
                I hope all Artefacts stay in Macedonia..
                As we all know thousands of Artefacts have been sold out of the Country in the Black Market..
                The Government should Make it clear to the public of Macedonia that they will be rewarded for any important Historical items that has been found/discovered and to be displayed in our Museums...
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MapleLeaf1 View Post
                  Its OK RTG, I too have a Macedonian wife that will be turning 40 this year, so when you get the tavche over the glavche, you can tell her you are not the only budal on the forum
                  A bre even the nevesta calls me RtG.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                  X