Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

funee lavce.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        ...shit yeah, a pisser mate...what about you, did it tickle the funny bone you miserable bastard
        hahahahaha.........pissed myself first time I heard it, mind you the names and characters were changed to ensure those who deserve it, got their just desserts!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          It would have been if you didn't offend Porky
          Bill
          i unequivocally apologise to all the pigs out there, they desrve better than to be compared to sub-humans!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

ΠšΠΎΠ°Π»ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡ˜Π° Π½Π° ΠΈΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‚Π°! Π˜Π΄Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‚Π° Π²Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π°!. - YouTube
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Se smeev me soniv sega ni go spopikaja but this is funny
              Makedonski Humor - Selim Selimi bara Dipljom - YouTube

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Stinkink pipol
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Си биле трујца мажи си седеле у кафаната и правиле маабет как веќе ништо неможело да ги изненаде у живото,ептен биле Cool
                      првио типац-Се враќам порано еден ден од службен пат и шо да видам,жена ми со комшиита голи,ги гледам 10 минути они ме гледат исплашени а јас им затварам вратта и директно у дискотеката до сабајле,жени виски забава око не ми трепна.
                      -вторио момак-Јас па братче испуштих авионо и се враќам дома покасно жена ми гола со трујца мажи сите пијани играт секси денс,јас само се насмејах ,вртам бројо на швалерката и одам у хотел со 5 звезди ,џакузи,виски,секс око не ми трепнува.
                      -и третио тип-Абе да видате на мене па шо ми се деси цццц одам дома порано ,се враќам од службен пат и шо да видам,музика ече на цел глас,светлата изгаснани,унатре куплерај,мажи ,жени ,гашти по земјата,лудница ,одам да упаљам светлото и одзад ми иде еден бабалар ме грабна и вика Саа ке те оправам Роберт и ме оправи,дигам си гаштите излевам на диско ми дрема, јас не сам Роберт!!!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

there here

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

This is not a Macedonian joke.

But I am Macedonian and attempting humour......so i suppose it fits in the category of this thread

A couple on holiday in Spain sit at a restaurant waiting to be served.
                          A waiter walks up to a table along side them with a platter of sizzling what looks to be large meat balls.
                          The couple sense the smell wafting accross their table and pull up the waiter out of curiosity what food that was that had a delightful smell. The waiter replied, "It's bulls testicles, they are are delicacy here"

The couple thought they would experiment and tried to order it. The waiter replied "no seρor they are a special order. We get them fresh after the bull fight down the road. If you book your order now, I will have it ready for you tomorrow night after we get a supply from tomorrow's bull fight"

So the couple ordered and were looking fwd to it. The following night they sit down at the same restaurant and wait for there special order. It finally arrives but there was something peculiar about them. Being so hungry, They polished the plate off first and later questioned the waiter. "Excuse me waiter, that special dish was delicious. But last nights dish that you served the table next to us, the meat balls looked bigger"

Waiter replied "ehhh sometimes the bull wins"
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

He could have said the bull was from macedonia where they got balls.
                            On a serious note some country people eat the balls & call them mountain oysters.
                            I wonder if the bull would lose it's fire breathing frenzy without it's balls of no totestorone.???
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

A Macedonian spin to a dutch classic:

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/spin-so...levizija-video
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
                                • Jun 2009

Македонија и објавува војна на Америка и пушта 3 авиона да ја бомбардират.

Првиот ден го бомбардират "New York" и го рушат - одговор од Америка нема.

Вториот ден го бомбардират "Вашингтон" и го срамнуваат со земја - одговор од Америка нема.

Третиот ден ја бомбардираат цела "Калифорнија", ја рушат - пак нема одговор.

Му звони Грујо на Обама и му вика "Што е пички, се усравте а ?

А Обама му вика "Абе ве најдов ли на карта ве Ебав!!!
                                .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
                                Куaмновче га прашуе татка му:
                                - Тато, колко су шансе да идемо на одмор овуј годину ?
                                - Па сине 30% ќе идемо, 100% не идемо.
                                .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
                                Трпе колку синови имаш?
                                -Четири!
                                -Што работат?
                                -Едниот е Балетан, другиот е Фризер, третиот е моден Дизајнер!
                                - А Четвртиот??????????
                                - И он е Педер!
                                Last edited by DedoAleko; 07-04-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X