Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

There are four people from different counties on the Tallest Building in Melbourne. One is Japanese, one is French, one is Greek, and one is Australian. They all want to throw something off the building that they have a lot of in their country.
    The Japanese guy goes first. He throws off sushi.
    - There is a lot of sushi in my country.
    Next is the French guy. He throws off a condom.
    - There is too much love in my country.
    Next is the Greek. He throws off a Ouzo.
    - There is too much Ouzo in my country.
    Next goes the Australian. He looks around, picks the Greek up and throws him of the building and says:
    - There are too many Greeks in Melbourne.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

a young man comes before the Customs agent.
      A: "State your citizenship."
      B:"GREEK" (pronounced with a Gay accent ).
      A: "Hold on there, buddy. Say that again."
      B: "I sed GREEK."
      A: "I'm going to give you a test."
      B: "No, no , no need for test, I tell you I"m GREEK."
      A: "Yeah, sure buddy. OK, let's see, ... I've got it. Make a sentence with the following colors: green, pink and yellow."
      B: "Oh , I tell you I'm GREEK. But OK, let's see... I was at my bruder house and the phone went 'green, green, I pinked it up and sed yellow!"
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

A Russian, an American, and a Greek were talking one day. The
        Russian said, We were the first in space!
        The American said,We were the first on the moon!
        The Greek said, So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!
        The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.You can't land on the sun, you idiot, you'll burn up! said the Russian.
        To which the Greek replied, We're not stupid, you know, We're going at night

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          There are four people from different counties on the Tallest Building in Melbourne. One is Japanese, one is French, one is Greek, and one is Australian. They all want to throw something off the building that they have a lot of in their country.
          The Japanese guy goes first. He throws off sushi.
          - There is a lot of sushi in my country.
          Next is the French guy. He throws off a condom.
          - There is too much love in my country.
          Next is the Greek. He throws off a Ouzo.
          - There is too much Ouzo in my country.
          Next goes the Australian. He looks around, picks the Greek up and throws him of the building and says:
          - There are too many Greeks in Melbourne.
          lol, you have made my night, bless you
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Си седел некој Македонец во некој локал во Битола и си појадувал тост со маргарин и мармалад кога до него седнал некој Грк кој џвакал мастика. Македонецот го игнорирал но сепак гркот почнал да зборва:
            - Еј, вие тука јадите цел леб за појадок ?
            - Да.
            Гркот направил балонче со мастиката и гордо продолжил:
            - Ние не. Јадeме само пола. Останатото го фрламе во корпи за рециклирање и после ви го пуштаме тука во форма на леб за тост.
            Македонецот си поќутел. Но гркот упорен продолжил:
            - Вие тука го јадeте целиот мармалад?
            - Да. - рекол македонецот.
            - Ние не. Ние во Грција јадиме свежо овошје. Сите остатоци ги фрламе во канти за рециклирање и ви ги пуштаме тука во форма на мармалад.
            На македонецот му пукнал филмот и го прашал гркот:
            - Вие ебeте долу во Грција?
            - Па се разбира. - рекол гркот.
            - И што им правите на кондомите по сексот? - прашал македонецот
            - Па ги фрламе, нормално. - одговорил гркот.
            На тоа Македонецот му рекол:
            - Ние не! Тука во Македонија ги фрламе во корпа,ги рециклираме и после ви ги пуштаме во Грција во форма на мастики!
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Wanderer
              • Nov 2009

Wow,nice job here.Some were really good.I have learned to accept jokes,as long they stay only at jokes.
              But I have a question: Do you really have that kind of passive hatred for Greeks,that you even include them on jokes?Hehe,peace my friends!

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Wanderer, Jokes are jokes you have a laugh and move on.

I dont have a problem with Greeks in General, if there is respect from both sides i dont see why we should hate eachother.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                  Wow,nice job here.Some were really good.I have learned to accept jokes,as long they stay only at jokes.
                  But I have a question: Do you really have that kind of passive hatred for Greeks,that you even include them on jokes?Hehe,peace my friends!
                  passive hatred? they are jokes.
                  hatred emanates from Greece, in the inability of allowing basic human rights and priding itself on being a democracy.
                  Now that, my friend, is the joke
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                    Wanderer, What amazes me is that Greeks can not distinguish the difference of hatred or who really has the Greater hate...
                    Now when someone denies your rights, and tried to exterminate you, refuse to recognise you and call you by all sorts of names but your own.. ?
                    NOW...I don't see love or any sort of friendship there..????

Have you ever herd of the saying "LOVE IS BLIND"
                    Well in the Greek case it's " HATE IS BLIND"
                    That's why it's hard for Greeks to accept the truth….

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Two homosexual guys from Athens were walking down the road when one looked at the other and said "You see that guy across the road?" "Wow, he's cute!!!" the other gayreek said. "Well, I had sex with that guy a couple of years back." "No shit???" the other asked. "Not much..." replied the first.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

A Greek woman was missing from home for 2 days. When she finally gets home her husband asks her why she was missing and she says:
                        -"A Macedoninan kidnapped me and raped me for 3 days!"
                        - "Why 3 days," - asks her husband "you were only missing for 2 days!"
                        "Well, I just came back to say hello then I'm going back for tonight" - the woman replies.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

The Greek reported for his university final examination that consists of yes/no type questions.
                          He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes and then, in a fit of inspiration, takes out his bag, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin, marking the answer sheet: Yes for heads, and no for tails.
                          Within half an hour he is all done, whereas the rest of the class is still sweating it out.
                          During the last few minutes he is seen desperately throwing the coin, muttering and sweating.
                          The moderator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on.
                          "I finished the exam in half an hour, but now I'm rechecking my answers."

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Ohrid77 On-Line

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                              Ohrid77 On-Line
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Dedo screaming like a mad man because he spilled some graf on his new opinci.

Comment

Working...
                                X