X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
    mate, i was all over macedonia. i was served like a princess by all of my guy friends. i did not lift ONE finger while i was there. didn't matter if they were from skopje, strumica, bitola, prilep or ohrid. i had guys washing my underwear and ironing my sheets. that was the life!

all of them pretended to be macho and all 'id hit my woman if she did this or that' but stand up to them one little tiny bit and they backed down like bitches.

macedonian men in aussie land (the most) are raised by mummy to do nothing. my brother in law did the vacuuming once and couldnt figure out how to get the chord back in, so he wrapped it around the vacuum lol
    Maybe they wanted to marry you to come to Australia..lol
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
      Maybe they wanted to marry you to come to Australia..lol
      well i sure fooled them didn't i?

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

well i sure fooled them didn't i?
        Bij, is that your style..use your beauty to get what you want..?
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Bij, is that your style..use your beauty to get what you want..?
          nah mate. obviously i am too clever and witty for that

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Do you really think your witts got them to wash your underwear...
            I don't think so...lol

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Do you really think your witts got them to wash your underwear...
              I don't think so...lol
              how do you know im not a hideous beast?

sorry to disappoint you lion, obviously you've known some conniving women in your life, but i haven't used my 'looks' for anything. its not my style.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Macedonian men are all macho because Macedonian women are raised not to speak back to Maz or Svekrva. It's very easy to be the boss to the one who won't argue it.
                I wasn't raised like that, my gran is a tough cookie, one of the strongest and most crazy women I have ever known. I don't shut up if I am right and I have never ever ever had a boyfriend or husband who has told me that I must obay any of your stupid rules. I clean and wash and everything only because it needs to be done and I am better at doing it than my husband but I promise you that is not my job.
                Once you turn and talk back to a Macedonian man he either comes so glava navednata or he goes off to cry to mummy. Grow up guys, deal with life on your own.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Let it be said that I use my looks to get whatever I want.

I can't help it, I am simply THAT good looking.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

mate, i was all over macedonia. i was served like a princess by all of my guy friends. i did not lift ONE finger while i was there. didn't matter if they were from skopje, strumica, bitola, prilep or ohrid. i had guys washing my underwear and ironing my sheets. that was the life!

all of them pretended to be macho and all 'id hit my woman if she did this or that' but stand up to them one little tiny bit and they backed down like bitches.

macedonian men in aussie land (the most) are raised by mummy to do nothing. my brother in law did the vacuuming once and couldnt figure out how to get the chord back in, so he wrapped it around the vacuum lol
                    If your relations were based on a friendship and you were a guest what did you expect?
                    To let you cook for them, do their laundry, iron them, work on the field, hold them while they pee or what?

That mean that they care for a woman and treat her in a good maner.

Being macho doesn't imply to behave like an jerk with an attitude like "slap that bitch", but a guy who is markedly masculine in his appearance or his manner.
                    There is a difference between being a macho and being an asshole.

Balkan men firmly are holding good reputation in the opinion of women outside Balkans. Because of their macho look, temperament, impulsiveness, passion and solid proportions.

But when I compare our Macedonian women with the rest, doesn't matter for me if the Latinas are sexy as hell or the Italian are smooth and fine-drawn or the Polish and Russian women are naturally beautiful and so on, when I have a born weakness to my kind to my Macedonian women, for me the cutiest, maybe often over reacting and possessive, always wild and rebeling but surely the only one skilled to make us kill eachother for their entertainment..

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Another Joke.

Pece bil golem zenkar najgolem zenkar vo seloto.
                      Pece mu rece na zenatmu,
                      "zeno, ko kje umram samo edna zelba da mi ispolnish".
                      "Ta zelba mi e, da me zakopash gol"

Zentamu mu rece,
                      " dobro bre mazu, ako sakash taka, taka kje bidi"

pominaja dva meseci, i pece bog go prostil.
                      sega zentamu mu go ispolna zelbata,
                      i go zakopa pece gol.

poslem 14 dena, pece zenkaro, mu dojde na zentamu vo son.
                      i vo sono, mu veli na zenatmu,
                      "zeno..... mi study. da me odkopash i da me oblechish"

A sega zenatmu belata se pate. drugiot den,
                      zenatmu na pece zenkarot, mu dojse alishta na grob,
                      i kutrata pochna so lopata da go odskriva pece.
                      stigna kopajneto do sandugo, i go otvorva kapako,
                      i shto da vidi, pece go nema samo pismo natre vo sanduko.
                      vo to pismoto pishuvalo,

"zeno..... aka me barash, tri groboj podolu sum kaj mareto"
                      Last edited by Bill77; 12-09-2009, 09:21 PM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        "zeno..... aka me barash, tri groboj podolu sum kaj mareto"
                        They sound so much funnier in Macedonian.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          They sound so much funnier in Macedonian.
                          lol Yeh don't they. if you tell it in English, its not the same.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Bij
                            Here is a nice Fella wanting to get Married...
                            What do you say..hehehe
                            poor fella..........lol
                            Goki od Murtino

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                              If your relations were based on a friendship and you were a guest what did you expect?
                              To let you cook for them, do their laundry, iron them, work on the field, hold them while they pee or what?

That mean that they care for a woman and treat her in a good maner.

Being macho doesn't imply to behave like an jerk with an attitude like "slap that bitch", but a guy who is markedly masculine in his appearance or his manner.
                              There is a difference between being a macho and being an asshole.

Balkan men firmly are holding good reputation in the opinion of women outside Balkans. Because of their macho look, temperament, impulsiveness, passion and solid proportions.

But when I compare our Macedonian women with the rest, doesn't matter for me if the Latinas are sexy as hell or the Italian are smooth and fine-drawn or the Polish and Russian women are naturally beautiful and so on, when I have a born weakness to my kind to my Macedonian women, for me the cutiest, maybe often over reacting and possessive, always wild and rebeling but surely the only one skilled to make us kill eachother for their entertainment..

Well Said Bratot why would the people be rude to you??

Bij, The Macedonian Men in stari kraj follow Bon Ton strictly, its not being soft at all its more like being nice and polite. When a guest comes to your house are you rude to them??

Jankovska, Why would you talk back to a Sverkva?? You know that Snajki and Svekrvi get along like a house on fire.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

Bratot and Prolet -your theory is fine, except that I was never a guest staying with any of these people.

anyway lets get back to the jokes. any more?

Comment

Working...
                                X