• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volokin
    • Apr 2014

Gorani of Albania

*епортажа за Македонците во Гора Албанија - YouTube

Interesting video here showing the Gorani going about their business. The village shown, Shishtavec, had a 68.3% of identifying Albanians in 2011, whilst only 7.7% identified as Macedonians.

The Baba at 13:07 says "long live Macedonia, and that is the language that we speak", but it seems that she may be one of only few who think that in the region. Given that the children are growing up in Albania, and learning Albanian at school and not Macedonian (as was said), it's not surprising that they self identify as Albanians nowadays.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

what a shame ,I cant watch the video as there is some error.
    Where is rom to do anything about it.Why is rom giving the albanians in rom rights unoarralleled when their own people are forced in albania to learn albanian.The rom govt should insist on its people charter of rights ,one is their right to their mother tounge.Why are we giving rights and pandering to minorities like albanians,they use that against us to start wars.What a shame.How can these people be classified as albanians when they are not.They are macedonians.
    Last edited by George S.; 11-15-2014, 02:38 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      what a shame ,I cant watch the video as there is some error.
      Where is rom to do anything about it.Why is rom giving the albanians in rom rights unoarralleled when their own people are forced in albania to learn albanian.The rom govt should insist on its people charter of rights ,one is their right to their mother tounge.Why are we giving rights and pandering to minorities like albanians,they use that against us to start wars.What a shame.How can these people be classified as albanians when they are not.They are macedonians.
      This should work: *епортажа за Македонците во Гора Албанија - YouTube
      Last edited by Volokin; 11-15-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I saw the video .They are just destroying the macedonian ethnos.They are just being assimilated.Their language rights are denied to them.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X