Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

So there are other irredentist forces in addition to Greece that need to be neutralized? I completely agree that Greece is an irredentist force that is trying to cover up their own irredentist past and their atrocious human rights record. Sitting on yet un-recognised atrocities or a cold-war relationship with some western countries is no grounds to think that Greece's reputation is safe, especially given recent events. Please though, continue the arrogance. It can only cause a greater shock in the future.
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• 1946-1949
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Come on Coolshki, "unrecognised atrocities". You have a very fertile imagination.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

and yet your username is 1946-1949...

Comment

• 1946-1949
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

1946-1949 atrocities that were committed by the aggressors have been recognised.

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by 1946-1949 View Post
            Come on Coolshki, "unrecognised atrocities". You have a very fertile imagination.
            The subscribers to neo-Hellenism sure do.

What was the title of this thread again? Oh yes, Macedonian tourism. How about we stick to that.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• 1946-1949
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Is the tourism industry in the Republic of Macedonia as big as the Greek Macedonian tourist sector?

Comment

• Coolski
                • Sep 2008

1. Greek Macedonian is a buzz hybrid word which was developed 20 years ago, only to die in the ass in another 10 years time.
                2. Your attempt to continue to derail the thread is still invalid when considering the size of the tourism industry in occupied Macedonia in modern Yunanistan.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

where does greece find such intellectual pygmies like ebi veter 46 49, some one celebrating the reestablishment of a facsist culture in greece, needs their head examined, for cockroach colonies.

Comment

• danny
                    • Dec 2008

Milcho Manchevski has created a really fantastic advertisement.

I work in marketing and I am really impressed.

Here's what I like about it:
                    - its engaging/captivating - from the opening scene it grabs hold of the viewer's attention and doesn't let go
                    - its creates desire - the advertisement contains a multitude of images that build a strong reason to visit macedonia
                    - strong call to action - after building the desire the ad finishes with the call to action......"macedonia". Great logo that they have designed.
                    - great targeting - the visuals, music, impression of macedonia is designed to attract a high net worth / sophisticated traveller.
                    - great branding - this advertisement provides a great introduction to the "Macedonian" brand for tourists. Provides a great platform to delve into aspect of the macedonian brand like history, natural wonders, etc

Really outstanding advertisement. The hard job will be delivering on the customer promise. Milcho has done his part.

I hope they commission him for the follow up campaign.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by 1946-1949 View Post
                      Greek atrocities against Macedonians are well documented. Are you denying they ever happened ?

Are you a Denialist ?

Comment

• malenka
                        • Sep 2008

Danny, I don't see what you see and the film was not released for the judgement of marketing agencies. It does nothing of all the thingies you mentioned while posting your CV and presentation.
                        I have said before why I think is crap and I am bored of repeating myself.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I liked it.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Маленко, шо се силите и вие море, пуштете го чоеков да кажи на мир.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• malenka
                              • Sep 2008

Не бучи! Шо, шо се силам? Па он си кажа, после и ја си кажах.
                              Он вика ја работам овам и онам и затоа ја знам, има вакво и такво и така прави и вака прави видеото. Ја викам прави алајчина! Ај ја нека сам инат ама тестирах го лично на луѓе шо не са Македонци и го нема саканио ефект. Пиши промашена инвестиција.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Ај доста прекажваи, шо се повторуваш ко кажа веќе дека ти е досадно "of repeating myself". Чоеко мисли инаку и има право да кажи, готово, точка.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X