X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Opposition president candidate eyes new relations with Bulgaria, Greece

Skopje. Major president candidate of the opposition in Macedonia, Stevo Pendarovski, is eyeing new relations with Macedonia’s neighbours, Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik daily writes in a coverage from the city of Stip.

According to Pendarovski, at the moment Macedonia does not have clear relations with any of its neighbours.

“We cannot ask for help any of our neighbours, if we have to,” Pendarovski remarked.

The candidate of the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia (SDSM) commented further that “part of the problems with Greece comes from the radical, sometimes fascist, policy towards Macedonia, while the problems with Bulgaria are due to signals sent by the Bulgarian capital”.

In his words, it could be understandable if Macedonia did not have normal communication with one or two neighbours, because then the problem could be found in the neighbouring countries in question, but since Macedonia was not communicating with the entire neighbouring region, then probably the problem was in Macedonia itself.
    Wow, what a problem solver this guy is. Didn't he just turn the problem up on its head! Wow. It is arguable he is a genius. Or perhaps a blind idiot who can't see what is right in front of his nose.

And that is why people think DPmNE are the real Macedonian party FFS.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the problem is that its unhealthy to think.If it was asclear as that??Why this guy intends to play in to the enemy's hands.,We have all seen sdsm for what it is its nothing new.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
    X