X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Politicians

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Much the reason why Macedonian politicians and their lapdogs are negotiating our name:

In a Rafael Medoff 2009 interview with Professor Benzion Netanyahu:[15]

Medoff: In your view, why were American Jewish leaders so cautious during the 1940s?

Netanyahu: Part of the problem was how they saw themselves. In their contacts with president Roosevelt, Jewish leaders thought of themselves as weak or helpless. Take, for example, Rabbi Stephen Wise – leader of the American Zionist movement, the American Jewish Congress and the World Jewish Congress. He thought of himself as a servant of president Roosevelt. He referred to Roosevelt as “chief,” and he really meant it that way – Roosevelt was the chief, and Wise was the servant. Wise was happy to just follow along with whatever Roosevelt wanted. He was content as long as FDR just remembered his name or gave him a few minutes of his time every once in a while.
    [16]

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the last people that the politicians serve is their constituents if they ever do.They are lapdogs who do the beckoned call.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
      • Sep 2008

I was going to start a new thread but the title and intention here is apt.

Given that early elections are likely to be called in April 2016, aside from the 'big four' parties who can we look out for? Can anyone share any information on other realistic party options? Are there some impressive leaders from a new generation?

We often talk about the 'third option' (with regard to the Macedonian parties) but it is extremely unlikely such an option does or will exist. Given recent events, perhaps a movement of the people may spawn an option with some leaders ready to step up?

Comment

• Benito
        • May 2015

Is there some nationalist Macedonian party active at the moment?

Comment

Working...
        X