Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Best wishes to all, be safe and be happy...

Cheers.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

Merry Christmas to all of you .

Comment

• AMHRC
          De-registered
          • Sep 2009

Best wishes to all from everyone at the AMHRC.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

Have IQ's dropped all of a sudden Macedonians do not celebrate celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Frank, I offered a Merry western Christmas to our forum participants.
              If you can confirm Jesus was in fact born on the 25th December pursuant to the old calendar, please submit your evidence so that we can get everything re-jigged over in this despicable western environment.

If you can't find the proof, how about you continue to enjoy the public holidays afforded to you in this country.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

Apologies if there is another thread if not a description the Christmas message is intended for visitors who celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December is required as anyone would assume the Christmas call was for us all.

I don't want to go the path of proving the date of Jesus birth (hell) -excuse the pun, there are four disputed and possible dates. Australians like most Western Societies Christmas is mere "Happy Holidays" as the day has little religious relevance in Australian Society today. Fat man in Red Suit giving presents away and the commercial exploitation of the season sums it up oh and a time for family on the side

Macedonians have neither of those mentioned traditions it is a religions Holiday first and foremost followed by family time, so hold to our values I could care less about the West.

I would say they should all come to Macedonia like one man did a long time ago
                Last edited by Frank; 12-25-2010, 07:38 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

There are 2 flies crawling up a wall on Christmas day.

How to spot the Aussies…the ones betting on which fly will get higher up the wall first.

How to spot the Macedonians…the ones arguing…about why there are flies in the house…who left the flyscreen door open…don’t use too little fly spray so they take ages to die…don use too much fly spray because I hate the smell of it…who forgot to buy fly spray…ect.

How to spot the Greeks…like the Macedonians but with the wild hand gestures and loud Nah Re Skase Re Vlaka.

How to spot the Americans…Wesley get the Super Kill fly spray and nuke the bastards. Happy holidays suckers…who knows which ones we forgot a couple of generations ago…happy Kwanza XMass I think.

Its presumptuous to think everyone on this site is Macedonian Orthodox.

How to spot the OziMak…yum 2 Christmases 2 lots of sweets.

Take it easy guys.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                    How to spot the Macedonians…the ones arguing…about why there are flies in the house…who left the flyscreen door open…don’t use too little fly spray so they take ages to die…don use too much fly spray because I hate the smell of it…who forgot to buy fly spray…ect.
                    The fly who gets to the top first changed its name ... (just for the race though .... the fly's financiers gained from the name change). The other fly refuses to change its name so is persecuted by all and sundry.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Merry Christmas to all currently celbrating it (including the flys on the wall)
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all at the MTO and many thanks to all who have posted good wishes.

To all Macedonians who are less fortunate than us I wish them good health, happiness and a better future!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Merry X-mas to all MTOers, hope you all have been good this year thus getting many gifts from good old santa
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                            There are 2 flies crawling up a wall on Christmas day.

How to spot the Aussies…the ones betting on which fly will get higher up the wall first.

How to spot the Greeks…like the Macedonians but with the wild hand gestures and loud Nah Re Skase Re Vlaka.

How to spot the Americans…Wesley get the Super Kill fly spray and nuke the bastards. Happy holidays suckers…who knows which ones we forgot a couple of generations ago…happy Kwanza XMass I think.

Its presumptuous to think everyone on this site is Macedonian Orthodox.

How to spot the OziMak…yum 2 Christmases 2 lots of sweets.

Take it easy guys.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            The fly who gets to the top first changed its name ... (just for the race though .... the fly's financiers gained from the name change). The other fly refuses to change its name so is persecuted by all and sundry.

Brilliant comments by you guys, hilarious!!
                            Jolly X-mas 1st and Srekjen Bozhik to the 2nd!
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Merry Christmas!
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Merry Christmas - Za mnogu godini!

Comment

Working...
                                X