Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

areken bozik to all macedonians & happy new macedonian year.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Да ви е најсреќен овој Божиќ на сите!
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Hristos se rodi. Navistina se rodi. Merry Christmas to my fellow Macedonians of the Orthodox Christian faith, and to all other Orthodox peoples.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

Hristos se rodi! Merry Christmas to all Makedonci on here. Hope you guys had a great day.

Remember this coming Saturday - se vrti maznikot so pareto.
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Belated Streikien Bozhik i veselna Noa Godina to all Macedonians and particularly to all MTO members & visitors.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Happy new year to Macedonian and other Orthodox Christians. Среќна Нова Година и Василица.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

SOM
                Many thanks and best wishes to you & your family!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Thanks Makedonche, to you and yours too.

Comment

• fatso
                    • Sep 2008

Sorry for the delay. Some health issues have kept me away.
                    Happy New Year and all the best for 2012.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                      Sorry for the delay. Some health issues have kept me away.
                      Happy New Year and all the best for 2012.
                      Peter, without health you have nothing. Having, said that have you been able to lose some weight over the past year? Sadly, I lost a cousin at the young age of 38 and he weighed 376lbs.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

I am not very familiar with the Bible, but I like to think I know the 'broad-strokes'. Today I heard something very strange about Jesus which I later looked up on the internet. Can anyone who is more familiar with the Bible please shed some light on this puzzling question.

1. The modern calender is supposed to be based on a starting point with the birth of Jesus ie BC to AD.

2. The 3 'wise men' come to Israel seeking the new Great King.

3. They go to Herod the Great, who was ruler at the time, to ask where they can find the new Great King.

4. Herod the Great goes crazy and decides to kill the new Great King by killing all new-borns (Massacre of the Innocents - Koleden) because he doesn't know which baby is the new Great king.

5. The 3 'wise men' find Jesus in the manger and give him the 3 gifts.

6. Josef, Mary and Jesus flee to Egypt using the expensive gifts to pay for their trip.

7. They hide out in Egypt for 4 years until Herod dies and then return to Israel. "Matthew 2:ect"

8. Yet Herod is said to have live 73 or 74 BC to 4 BC

Question: If Herod the Great died in 4 BC, and Jesus was hid in Egypt for 4 years until Herod died, when was Jesus really born and how accurate is our modern calender?

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Hey Makedonska_Kafana, I see you found your best bud', Fatso.

Are you now convinced I'm not him?

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Merry Xmas,sreken bozik & happy new year,srekna nova godina

Maerry Xmas & Happy new year,Sreken Bozik & srekna nova godina.!
                            (this includes our own bozik with all the special days.) 2013

:.
                            Last edited by George S.; 12-27-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: ed
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas & sreken bozic here at the MTO.To wish all the macedonians worldwide sreken bozic & srekna nova godina.May you all have prosperous new 2013 year & achieve all your goals.Remember to love one another & to have a healthy respect for each other..
                              Do people remember kolede & how we celebrated it.?Maybe making their own snow sleds,skis,snowmen??All fun times.
                              Last edited by George S.; 12-30-2012, 05:28 AM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Merry Christmas everyone. All the best for the new year!

Comment

Working...
                                X