Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

The Prime Minister,President and Parliament Speaker were all present for the liturgija.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Македонците во Албанија го прославија Бо

Edmond Temelko is pushing for our Christmas to be put on the Albanian Calendar.

Јован Кукузел, Дали ти беше присутен на литугријата?

Last edited by Prolet; 01-07-2011, 10:59 AM. Reason: ввв
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Well prolet ,spolaiti & good to hear that finally something is happening that's good for the macedonian people.At long last it appears some respect is coming back to the macedonians.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Thanks for that Prolet
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• johnMKD
            • Apr 2010

Happy New Year everyone!!
            (even a little bit late since I was without internet connection for the last 20 days or so)

I wish all the best to all of you for this new year and especially for Macedonia I wish more success and less problems!
            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

*.˛.°★。˛°.★*СРЕЌНА*★* *˛.
              ˛ °_██_*。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* НОВА 2011 *★ 。*
              ˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ♥ ˛*ГОДИНА*
              .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
              *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

Happy New Year to all of my Macedonian brothers and sisters, za mnogu godini isto e denes vasilitsa, chestito imen den na site shto slavat imeniot den, so zdravje
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas and newyears
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

RtG za mnogu godini Merry xmas & happy new year to one & all
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Srekjna Vasilitsa! Happy Orthodox New Year to all East Christians, and especially to my Macedonian brothers and sisters.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Srekjna Nova, za Mnogu Godini da se praznicite
                      Bratot:
                      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Srejkna Nova Godina na site Makedonci, naj poike na chlenovite ot MTO.
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Merry X-Mas & happy New Year 2012

To one & all at the MTO & their families Merry xmas & happy new year!Srekeen bozik i Srekna nova godina na site makedonci sirum vo svetot..
                            drive safely.
                            Last edited by George S.; 12-22-2011, 04:52 PM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Thanks George!

Streikien Bozhik i Veselna Noa Godina do suti Makedontsi po sveto!
                              Nai poijke na tia Makedontsi toolka na MTO!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

Среќен Божиќ- Vesele Božične Praznike- Merry Christmas- God Jul!

Comment

Working...
                                X