Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
    Yeah... Mark the date. Who will fight against who this time?
    Not a chance in Hellass of that happening .. prosfygi vs albanians?

WAR IS NEVER A SOLUTION .. BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS ARE!
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
      Yeah... Mark the date. Who will fight against who this time?
      Are you kidding...?

It's on our tv screens every single day, thousands of Greeks rioting against the 'establishment' and the ruling classes. Your country is a fools paradise, nationhood built on very unstable foundations, for decades you've managed to placate the masses with fools gold...soon it will be time to pay the bill.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Hristos se rodi: Navistina se rodi

H.H. Stefan: Truth and God's justice are on our side, let's preserve the right to defend what's ours

Nothing happens by chance - neither the refusal by some regional sister churches to recognise the Macedonian Orthodox Church (MOC), nor the denial of the name of Macedonia and all that belongs to us as a Macedonian nation.

The policies of former tailors of Macedonian territories and the originators of the myriad of golgothas, exoduses and ordeals are unfortunately being practiced nowadays by certain centers. There is a popular proverb - patience is a virtue. We have spiritual and intellectual potential to address every challenge.

This was stated by Archbishop of Ohrid and Macedonia, H.H. Stefan in a Christmas interview with the Macedonian Information Agency - MIA.

We believe that the justice and truth of God are on our side and therefore we are not afraid of any force or threat. We must preserve our right to defend what's ours, the MOC head said.

"First and foremost, the duty of the Macedonian people is to be united, to live in harmony, to make good deeds, to cherish our culture. And the most important of all - to preserve and live by our faith and to preserve the values that are natural and distinctive for human beings. It is the only way to protect the holiness of marriage and family, to raise our children and to establish a good and healthy future for our people," stressed H.H. Stefan.

Asked whether there were any announcements the dialogue between the Macedonian Orthodox Church and the Serbian Orthodox Church to be resumed, he responded: "Unfortunately, there are no fresh announcements about the resumption of church talks."

"MOC is prepared for a dialogue, because it is the only instrument that can solve this uncommendable state, which affects the entire Orthodoxy," the Archbishop of Macedonia said.

He said that he hoped the Patriarch Irinej of Serbia would pledge in the near future in a bid the long-running church dispute to be overcome.

It would be of great help if politicians also sincerely engaged in overcoming issues between the two churches, according to him.

"Understandably, politicians shouldn't meddle in church and canonical issues. However, any support as a sign of good will is welcomed in improving relations between the two churches and two nations as well. We strongly believe that by overcoming the church issue, there will be no open and unsolved issues between Macedonia and Serbia.The present and future of the two churches, states and nations cannot be founded without good memories from the past," noted Archbishop of Ohrid and Macedonia, H.H. Stefan.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

This thread is not for wars its about Jusus
          Hristos se rodi : NAVISTINA SE RODI
          Christ was born : Trukky he was born
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Welcome Petros. You said you were from the Serres region, so I was wondering do you know of any Macedonian or Slavophone villages in the Serres area? Such as the villages Neo Souli or Neos Skopos or Dafnoudi?
            Last edited by Niko777; 01-06-2011, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Sreken Bozik do site, da ste site ziv i zdravi.

Hristos se rodi!...Vistina se rodi!

Comment

• Petros
                • Dec 2010

Sreken Bozik na site, uste ednas, and health and happiness for you and your loved ones.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

sreken bozik yo all mto members.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Risto, Vecno Ti ime, Za mnogu godini
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Petros
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      Welcome Petros. You said you were from the Serres region, so I was wondering do you know of any Macedonian or Slavophone villages in the Serres area? Such as the villages Neo Souli or Neos Skopos or Dafnoudi?
                      Thank you. We consider Neo Souli as part of "our villages" (ta horia ta dika mas) so if there was a Macedonian or a Slavophone village I would most likely know. But to make sure I will ask my grandparents.

By "our villages" we mean the five villages of Neo Souli, Chryso, Emmanouil Papas, Pentapoli, and Agio Pnevma, and is a feeling that is equally shared among the locals. We also call them Darnakohoria.

About Neo Skopo I know nothing.

Now for Dafnoudi; If I understood my grandmother Foteini correct (who I spoke yesterday as she was celebrating her name), she related Dafnoudi with the names "Ano Nushka" (upper -) Kato - (Lower -) and Nedela, which she said were the older names. She also said that Dafnoudi is full of Pontians and Nedela full of Bafralides. Lefkona is also full of Pontians.
                      She also mentioned another village towards Drama called "Sokol".

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Happy Name Day RTG!
                        Da si zdrav i zhiv, i da bidesh blagosloven od boga, se najubavo, i neka tseli zhelbi da vi se ispolnat
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Thank you for the name day chestitki folks.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Risto

Gospod Zdravje Da Ti Dadi
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Petros
                              • Dec 2010

@ RTG

Risto Happy Name Day from me also

Comment

• Komita
                                • May 2009

Vistina se rodi, sreken bozik.
                                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

Working...