• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Former Macedonian Ambassador to Australia

And the missing laptop:

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Here is the original ABC report:

The woman accused of blackmailing the former Macedonian ambassador over a laptop reportedly containing sensitive state secrets says the case against her should never have made it to trial.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

Sick fuck!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        It seems a bit suspicious given the different accounts he gave. What are you thoughts on this?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

He has done a lot of lying to macedonian news & to australia.So there are conflicting accounts.Looks like some elements of the truth have come out in the supreme court.I wonder if the rom govt wasted its money protecting the liar in court because there would be a lenghthy court case of more than 3 years.He reckoned he repaid his cancer loans for himself.What a sorry tale of events.Apparently this guy is living in melbourne i wonder what else he might spring maybe on the macedonian community??
          Last edited by George S.; 09-21-2013, 04:39 AM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            It seems a bit suspicious given the different accounts he gave. What are you thoughts on this?
            I know a few people that have had a few interesting experiences with him, but they're not really conversations for a public forum. Because of that, I tend to believe the girlfriend and the general direction of the ABC report.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

apparently he lives in melbourne lets hope he doesn't try to fleece money of people lke he did before on the pretext of cancer treatment.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

how can you trust someone who switches sides after the election i wouldnt be surprised if miki changes our name & sides with gruevski heaven forbid this.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                X