Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

where is the respect for the sport by respecting one's flag etc etcOr should it be replaced by racism of the worst kind.THe morons such as greece cannot accept the fact that we are ligit people with the right to exist like anybody else..If greece cannot show simple curtesy maybe they should not be playing any sport with macedonia.Who would want to play agains't racist morons.?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post

Thousands of German and Schalke fans from around the world changed their Facebook profile photo to the MACEDONIAN SUN for the support of our Flag...
      Maybe some of the Macedonians in Republic can learn from this..
      Good on them, Macedonians in the republic should use this as an example of what it means to be defiant rather than proudly waving an artificial flag imposed by their treacherous politicians.
      Originally posted by United MKD
      Respect to Schalke. My new fav team in the Bundesliga.
      Likewise, even though I don't really follow it much these days.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

thats it precisely stand up for what you beleive.You are not offending anyone.Greece needs to learnto respect others & accept them for who they are.Greece knows full well of who we are,they don't need to be educated to know it.THey are panicking like morons & deniers of the truth & hence they can't stand us as macedonians.WE need to be firm &afirm who we are MACEDONIANS.Our identity & language is our weapon agains't moronic behaviour & lack of recognition.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X