X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Petition Greater albania

....whilst we In Macedonia are too precious to sign a petition declaring treasonous Ohrid Agreement null and void and Interim Agreement null and void.......
    As the diaspora keeps getting chastised, for non/involvement/involvement - damned if we do and damned if we don't, our princesses in Macedonia keep getting their egos stroked whilst territorial aspirations loom.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Why not? They have met little resistance so far.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

"whilst we In Macedonia are too precious to sign a petition declaring treasonous Ohrid Agreement null and void and Interim Agreement null and void......" Why not ask for a complete revolution whils't your at it.With so many people asleep at the wheel granting the albanians free rein to do as they like..Can someone tell me what possible rights are albanians missing?Why is i that we have to share our land that we are indigenous of??Why all this ohrid agreement ,interim agreement???What we need to have agreements to exist.??What possible rights are the albanians missing or were missing NONE.ALL possible minority rights were accorded to them.For example their rights are written in the constitutio?.Also why are the albanians treated with kid gloves when they don't cooperate & behave with respect for their host country?THey fly the albanian flags all the time what does that tell yAlbanians simply want to to secede & take over the fatherland to the macedonians?These people were mostly thrown own out by the communists of albania after the 2nd world war when albania embraced catholicism
      tThe albanians don't want these people back so they are creating a country within a country kosovo & macedonia for the bigger greater albania.THese people in macedonia they want to seperate from macedonia.Their own unis' ,their own passprts rtc.THere is no stopping them no body cares in macedonia the "attitude give them what they want & they will leave you alone is the cry"
      THe albanians will stop at nothing until they take over the whole of macedonia.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-17-2013, 06:44 AM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Years ago albanian Parties visiting Albaniia for a conference with Sali Berisha he told them to behave & cooperate & stop all this separatism in macedonia.He commented that" the albanians never had it so good in macedonia".He wasn't fooling around with them about a greater albania.iIts not just the albanians who are to blame our side is just as stupid for giving into them completely capitulating their soveregnity for the sakes of a few votes to be in power.Macedonia is on the record as their standard of treatment is an excellent one.One is that back in the 1950's before albania even setup a tv for themselves.Macedonia gave the albanians a tv station to broadcast in albanian.That's what Sali Berisha was saying that they never had it so good,he was saying that they were getting fair treatment even beyond the call of duty so don't go spoiling it cooperate with the macedonians otherwise you will find yourself in strife,he was saying.
        Last edited by George S.; 08-17-2013, 09:21 AM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Why not? They have met little resistance so far.
          I agree. As satirical as it sounds, they are starting a process to achieve their desired outcome. And we must continue to stroke the foreheads of RoMacedonians and sing lullabies to them....they dont deserve their own country, have done little to try and change their bleak situation, pathetically accept subservience and domination, and all the while, the writing has been on the wall, tell the diaspora to shut up and butt out - its draining knowing my Macedonian name is being traded, without a whimper . How bloody hard is it to start a petition within RoM declaring those treasonous agreements null and void - this petition will see an outcome for the Albanians, to our detriment.

Gotse Delchev would be turning in his grave - the moral revolution and changing mindsets on subservience and apathy he spoke of, its like he is sitting there today watching it unfold

Years ago I used to think the softly softly approach was the only way to achieve a moral mind shift. Today nothing short of beating RoMacedonians across the head will make them ask why
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

ask them why they so readily accepted the signing of the interim & ohrid agreement.Did they not read the fine print??
            Last edited by George S.; 08-18-2013, 06:29 AM.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Thorvald
              • Jan 2009

A Greater Albania is an concept which will not be accepted by the current European powers, I cant imagine the EU is going to accept that Albania will be expanded, not to mention Albania is a complete financial disaster...
              https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
              European preservation

Comment

• Volokin
                • Apr 2014

I do admire their passion, they have a goal and are collectively working towards it.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
                  A Greater Albania is an concept which will not be accepted by the current European powers, I cant imagine the EU is going to accept that Albania will be expanded, not to mention Albania is a complete financial disaster...

I agree, The EU/US backs countries becoming smaller not bigger.
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                    I agree, The EU/US backs countries becoming smaller not bigger.
                    Except their own.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Except their own.
                      Totally agree!
                      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

Working...
                      X