X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Macedonian Flags at Football match

I was just watching the Chelsea Vs Real Madrid game being played in Miami Florida and guess what I saw?

at 19:30-19:38 the camera pans to Ikar Casillas, behind him there are two massive Macedonian flags hanging from the stands in the front row.

The sun on one flag and next to it on another flag the lion, on top of both a big banner that says in Cyrillic KOMITI

Nice to see some real Macedonians instead of Fyromci.

Oh and Ronaldo just scorred, freakin pederce.
  • RedAndYellowBlood
    • Feb 2013

Any pictures of this? I missed it
    MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
      Any pictures of this? I missed it
      I recorded the game so I'll post some, actually who ever they were, they were really smart, they put the flag behind the goal, every time there was an attempt on goal and every time the focused in on the goalie you would see the flag. I saw it maybe 50 time in the match, it was pretty cool.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Momce
          Hahahahaha......great stuff, well spotted!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Македонски фудбалски фанови беа дел од спектаклот што се случи во САД, кога познатите европски клубови Реал Мадрид, Челзи, Милан, играа пријателски натпревари. Тие носеа и транспарент „Комити“, што го поставија на стадионите во Мајами и во Њу Џерси.

„Ние сме Македонци што живееме на Флорида и ја искористивме оваа ретка можност овде во САД, да следиме елитен европски фудбал. Секако, имавме транспарент ’Комити’, кој го поставивме на трибините. Иако сме далеку од Македонија, ги следиме редовно настапите на нашите репрезентации“, вели за ЕКИПА, Тоше Трајкоски.

Повеќе:
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
            X