• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Bastille Day - Parade of the French GAY

Bastille Day - Parade of the French GAY

Egalite, Fraternite and Liberte, For the French liberalites, Helenists, and Greko-liers. “You don’t exist, Macedonians do not exist.” We keep a sick nation? On life support, we are flogging a dead horse to save the world. That horse is called Greece, Greece the French dummy created to fool the world and proclaim the French Rooster Ruler the world. Fraternite, Liberte, Aqualite, but not for the Macedonians. French politicians eden da ne mi ostanete.

If you say you are Macedonian, you are endangering the existence of the world that means the end of the world. That was the Doctrine of Stalin –Churchill Détente:

Whom did you fool, you mugs? 135 world power countries recognised: Republic of Macedonia, but to this day we are urged to negotiate our name away. Why?

The most dictatorial state in the world, Greece, is called a Democracy but this country plays with the word “VETO”, that is the ANTITHESIS of DEMOCRACY and who supports them?
    France. Why? Because they are liars and crooks.

Justice, one day will leap from the grave and swallow Greece and France because they are sinful and anti-Christian. There is no salvation for the Franko Grekee liars.
    Your end is near, justice of GOD; the Wrath of God will descend on you with vengeance and absorb you in Hell, a Hellenistic Hell. There is no hope for you Franko-European sinners.

A Makedonets

“Fraternite, egalite, Liberte” to Hell with all your slogans…
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • slovenec zrinski
    • Sep 2008

U fucking sound like an islamist, but a christian one!

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

George
      Where's this from? what's your source?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

[american Chronicle,Macedonian Digest,this was an article in it.
        Last edited by George S.; 08-09-2013, 12:25 AM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
        X