Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

CL welcome to the arsend of australia.I would like to know how you became a carpathian lord.?If you are really macedonian.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

CL seams to be a two hit wonder at the moment. Hm...must be busy posting on another maggot forum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Apparently the Macedonians in Adelaide have been confirmed to be the most attractive Macedonians in the world. I wouldn't know. I can't drag myself away from the mirror.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

why adelaide,what so special?What sort of job or work are you hoping to do?
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Carpathian Lord
            • Jun 2013

Come on, I came over to this forum and all you had to offer is why my nickname is Carpathian Lord. I am fed up with the historical "ancient Macedonian vs. Slavs" bull****. I am not planning to turn this subject into a proving ground as whether I am a Macedonian or not. My family gave a lot of sacrifices (half of my family is dead) for Macedonia, you have no right to judge me.

I don't know what kind of an image you have for Bitola, but as immigrants you must love the town in the summer. Come over and do business or live here, that's a totally different story.

Back on the subject...

Well I have to live in Adelaide for two years. From what I've read on the net, it's a nice city to live in.

So about the connections,...well yeah, getting a job is a primary thing. I have M.Sc in Computer Science, lecturer on a private college, and a graphic designer. Bottom line, I am not looking for a prestigious job, all I need is a good paid job to stand firm on my feet and start living like a normal person. I need connections for that. Nothing more and nothing less.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Why did you choose that username? Simple question.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Why did you choose that username? Simple question.
                ...more European Carp than 'Carpathian Lord' I reckon.
                The European Carp is an introduced species that has found it's way into most environments, a bottom feeder that prefers slow moving bodies of water, it eventually destroys the natural environment of the native population and it's ecosystem, a very unpalatable customer in every regard.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i think i have heard of your name in another forum somewhere.I regularly scout around & monitor whats going on in the other forums without involving myself.THe word carpathian f" or pertaining to a range of mountains in Austro-Hungary, called the Carpathiansi "
                  ihave seen it being used a number of times on the maggotts forums.So carpathian lord or what ever you are stop masquesarading as a macedonian.That's why i scout around from time to time i have a feeling you are not macedonian.You may fool a few of the adelaide members but you can't fool the rest of us please come out clean if you wish to stay long.
                  ""ancient Macedonian vs. Slavs" bull***So you are sick of the bullshit of ancient macedonians v slavs bullshit.You only get that at the Maggots websites & not here.The maggots treat it like that on their website.Then when they come to the mto they try to smear us with the slav brush.They can't accept it that were macedonian & not just slav.Are you here for the same thing to make us look like a slav????You seem to be hungarian.If any country wanted to take macedonia it in the balkan wars it would have been hungary.Your image of a hungarian carpathian lord fits well.your guise as macedonian is fully blown.
                  Last edited by George S.; 07-27-2013, 12:16 AM.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Carpathian Lord
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    i think i have heard of your name in another forum somewhere.I regularly scout around & monitor whats going on in the other forums without involving myself.THe word carpathian f" or pertaining to a range of mountains in Austro-Hungary, called the Carpathiansi "
                    ihave seen it being used a number of times on the maggotts forums.So carpathian lord or what ever you are stop masquesarading as a macedonian.That's why i scout around from time to time i have a feeling you are not macedonian.You may fool a few of the adelaide members but you can't fool the rest of us please come out clean if you wish to stay long.
                    ""ancient Macedonian vs. Slavs" bull***So you are sick of the bullshit of ancient macedonians v slavs bullshit.You only get that at the Maggots websites & not here.The maggots treat it like that on their website.Then when they come to the mto they try to smear us with the slav brush.They can't accept it that were macedonian & not just slav.Are you here for the same thing to make us look like a slav????You seem to be hungarian.If any country wanted to take macedonia it in the balkan wars it would have been hungary.Your image of a hungarian carpathian lord fits well.your guise as macedonian is fully blown.

Listen, I came here to make some friends and connections with people I feel close. I thought you were more advanced then the local seljaci that live here in Macedonia. Guess I was wrong.

I didn't believe all the gossip talk that Macedonian diaspora is consisted with retarded village people, but guess they were right.

I am Macedonian, half of my family died for Macedonia. I know my roots, I live in this country and I am a true Macedonian, not a brain washed hillbilly.

So go on living your retarded lives. I don't want to have nothing in common with you "macedonians".

I was waiting for a friendly greet, all I got were some retarded shitheads that don't have a clue of life.

Go on and live your dreams about Greater Macedonia, while the true Macedonians suffer beneath the VMRO and SDSM governments.

So long and Godsbe!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Given that you've become defensive over a simple question, one can only assume that you are the "seljak". A little honesty goes much further than behaving like a whinging moron. Macedonians in the diaspora aren't nearly as naive as false "Macedonian" knuckleheads like yourself would like to believe. Keep that in mind the next time you think you have the right to slither your way into our community.

By the way, it's Godspeed, moron.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

you have shown your true colors & you thought you could infiltrate us .Lucky i remembered your username in the moron websites there you are not macedonian but a regular moron.Now you claim to be a macedonian & a lord but at the moron website your just a shit head as you say describe there your just low level maggot .Also your level of talk gave you away all you can say your family gave their lives but you know nothing of macedonia & you don't sound like a Macedonian.I'm amazed how you just happen to bs your way the way you did.
                        The other thing that gave you away is you never answered the simple things you were asked you were so defensive.
                        you lied to us by telling us:""Listen, I came here to make some friends and connections with people I feel close. I thought you were more advanced then the local seljaci that live here in Macedonia. Guess I was wrong.""I don't remember anyone using the words seljaci before anywhere in rom or anyone unless you are NON macedonian.
                        You were wrong we saw right through your bs your knowledge on macedonia is a zero from ten.Your lies & bs entitle you to go play on the malaka websites where you belong. you retard.
                        there you go again apart from "dpmne & sdsm govts" you know nothing about macedonia.
                        So you are a moron you shit head go fool your buddy morons on the malaka websites.NOT Godspeed but GOOD riddance you Maggot
                        Last edited by George S.; 07-27-2013, 06:57 PM.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

George, you accuse everyone who joins this forum of not being Macedonian. Obviously you've had your reasons, and a few have turned out to not be Macedonian, but in this case I don't think that's the problem here.

CL - you made is so easy for us to drive you out of here. typical coffee slurping, lazy Bitolcanec, when asked to put in any effort, blames everyone else and gives up.

Good luck with that mentality in Australia, it will get you far! As far as a plane ticket back to your mums sukna that you can hide under from the cold harsh world.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

george I don't feel sorry for him at all. if you google lord carpathian, you will see there is some macedonian gamer from bitola.

he is legit, just young and stupid.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

he is new and he was asked a few simple questions of which he isn't answering.WE all went through the same ritual when we first joined.Also along the way he answers us by slandering & insults that we are not native to .Where is it that he was a "gamer from ".?I can easily contact gamer friends etc from diffrent parts of i have contacts to confirm.His family was living & working in & montenegro.Also that his family died for .Then we have a carpathian lord named mihajlo ?Come on something is not right here.? All i'm saying is he is not proving himself,if he is he is doing it,it's a very poor job.His knowledge of is pretty poor as well & about the diaspora is limited to press releases.?If he says who he is let him prove it.
                              Also proof that he has come from the moron websites is that they talk there all the time about ancient macecedonians & v Slavs & he is sick of their bs.So he decides to come here (probably to infiltrate).So who knows this so called "gamer from "where he is from & why.?Can you blame anyone from asking a few simple questions.?
                              Also on one his threads he calls macedonia "godforsaken country" that's pretty low to call your own country of birth.So there is a lot of anger.also "godsbe "should that be "godspeed??
                              Last edited by George S.; 07-28-2013, 01:34 PM.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

CL your English is very good for a person from Bitola. I met someone recently from prilep. He had difficulty putting two English words together, which is to be expected. The only Lord he may lay claim to is probably the cigarettes.

So, how is it you come to know the English language so well?

Comment

Working...
                                X