X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Why United Macedonia may be a reality in the future

For some reason this website I'm unable to copy/paste the article..

Reading the article can also mean the opposite for Macedonia...
    Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 06-29-2013, 10:01 AM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

i highly doubt those events depicted on that map will eventuate. No way Turkey will lose land or Iran. There is no way america will allow Israel to lose land nor Iraq. If Iraq was to be divided it would be seen as a win for Iran and america's policy as a failure.

Syria would probably lose land i would say.

Its funny how in the last few years we are seeing a re-drawing of borders from the 'world powers', kosovo leaving serbia, sudan being divided into 2, Syria possibly next....

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

the us makes sure the square peg goes in the round hole.They have been dictating to macedonia for some time.Eg if they want eu or nato to change their name per hilary clinton.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Sure, a united Macedonia based on Islamification of the region. Yeah, give it 100 years and all of Europe will be a Caliphate if we look at the progress..
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Perhaps if the islamisaation continues adhoc we might have an IEU (islamists European Eunion).Nobody seems to care least of all Macedonia.
          Years ago i read about the US did not like the prospect of another islamist state in the middle of europe.But then times & views change.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X