• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Differences Between Albanians

An interesting read.

http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=0...AD18B0C07B6DD0
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

My opinion on the albanins in this:

Kosovo albanians: They are very nationalistic and borderline racist. They have become very chauvinistic, just look at all of the provocations towards macedonia and macedonians coming out of kosovo. Another thing that makes them dangerous is that they have a strong criminal and organized crime presence and way of life. Extreme islam has crept into kosovo but it has not much of a presence (yet). Im assuming this is the case because kosovo albanians are consumed with nationalism and the criminal way of life.

Macedonian Albanians: They are very similar to the kosovo albanians in terms of nationalism and chauvinism. But unlike the kosovars they are not that bad with crime. What makes them dangerous (and different between the 'other albanians') is that they have embraced a very high level of fanatical islam. In my opinion the albanians in albania are the worst and the most dangerous. They are fueled by extreme albanian nationalism and extreme islam, a very dangerous mix. Their will, arrogance and belief in themselves is very strong which scares me because i think this will help them in beating the macedonians if a war broke out.

Albanians from Albania: They have always been 'more european', more friendly, more laid back. From what i can see and read the albanians from albania distrust the albanians from macedonia and see them as jihadists and fanatics.
    However in saying that albanian nationalism and the dream of greater albania has steadly grown in albania. Thats why we have seen albanian politicians talk about greater albania, treat macedonians like crap etc

I think we are in big trouble with republic of albania gradually becoming more nationalistic of greater albania and more hostile towards macedonia. I dont think kosovo will ever join albania as the gheghs in kosovo dont want to give up power in their little kingdoms and be controlled by the tosks in albania. They 'kosovars' are happy with their little mafia kingdom.

However the 'albanian lands' in Macedonia i would imagine would be what republic of albania will push for to become a part of albania and i think the albanians of Macedonia would want that for obvious reasons.

And finally, isnt it a joke that maedonia recognized kosovo almost immediately like the weak beta boy idiots but albania still does not recognize macedonia. Just goes to show how much the albanians respect us and their warped opinion on human rights are. Whats more pathetic is macedonia gave land to kosovo when they recognized it as well LOL what a joke
    Macedonia should not recognized kosovo unless albania recognized macedonia

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

kosovo albanians like to link with albanians in macedonia & or help them to that end.All the albanians are for a greater albania.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
      X