X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

We will fight back !!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/383289201772056/WE WILL FIGHT BACK !!!НА 10ти Август 2013 се навршуваат 100 години од Букурешкиот мировен договор. Ние на наш...

НА 10ти Август 2013 се навршуваат 100 години од Букурешкиот мировен договор. Ние на наш начин ќе побараме поништување на договорот. Придружете се на нашата Facebook група доколку сакате да бидете дел од нашата операција.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • Solid
    Banned
    • Mar 2013

It makes me laugh. This is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

What exactly has you laughing?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

It is humorous in a way. The only thing that will reverse the Treaty of Bucharest now is for Macedonia to invade its neighbours. That in itself is worth a laugh
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          That in itself is worth a laugh
          Given that Macedonia is being invaded right now. Yes, pipe dreams are funny.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the republic of slavia.Too ridiculous to be funny.What are we going to invade the neighbours with pitchforks??Better still why don't we send our police foce to arrest everyone?
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Given that Macedonia is being invaded right now. Yes, pipe dreams are funny.
              Indeed. I think a more intelligent course of action for these guys would be to start a movement to gain a principled consensus in Macedonia to stop and reverse the Albanianisation process. Or perhaps maybe just start with stoping it. Or maybe at least slowing it down. Or maybe just work on bringing about a consensus that it needs to be done.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Its actually a very good video, brings out the emotions very well. Does anyone know their actual aim/ plan?
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

It's a nice video, but I agree with what Tom said. It's false hope, and the only way for Macedonia to enforce this 100 years notion is to invade their neighbours. Considering we can't even defend our own territory from domestic Albanians, we'd be wiped out in a day if we mounted an attack.

Best thing to do is to commemorate and recognise the event as a number of Macedonian organisations are doing later in the year.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

yes we don't have the military means to do it.Both greece & bulgaria are a formidable force.
                    UNless we win a friend from someplace like israel with america that is ou r sure hope.In regards to the greeks does anyone seriously beleive anyone will come to our aid??Maybe the turks might with greece???Our military is so far downgraded that its kind of a joke.Who will defend macedonia??Now comes Toms" insistence & he's right you know that if your not equiping the army etc a civilian population should be armed.You are getting to the basics of sither the albanians or us.If we got the arms perhaps we stand a a better chance.If we don't well tail between the legs eat your pride & surrender not my choice!.
                    Last edited by George S.; 06-28-2013, 12:54 AM.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
                      • Jun 2012

This is not funny or stupid or false hope,
                      these guys still have hope and so do i! and there are still people out there who would fight for a free Macedonia, we have people in Vardar, Egej, Pirin, Mala Prespa who would help, but also many many more that have not woken up yet, we must help them wake up and help them see that if we all stand up it will work have hope brothers and sisters! fuck Greece Serbia Bulgaria Albania! Scum of the earth they will get what is comeing to them! they cal all burn in hell!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Here's another interesting video.

Macedonia in 2 Minutes HD - YouTube

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Here's another interesting video.

Macedonia in 2 Minutes HD - YouTube
                          Yeah I saw that, very well made isnt it? Tells the whole story in 2 minutes.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                            Yeah I saw that, very well made isnt it? Tells the whole story in 2 minutes.
                            It sums it up nicely and does it in an appealing way. Love the VMRO part at 50 seconds. Good to see they have a few photos from Australian based protests too. Unfortunately many of the recent images are either of sell-outs/traitors or tragic events.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

we shall fight them on the beaches as well them bitches.we shall never surrender.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X