X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Calm before the Storm

Is'nt it unusually quiet in all the headlines considering there are meetings and discussions being conducted behind closed doors regarding the name issue and we haven't seen or heard a thing for several weeks?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I think it is more like a whimpering sound of a dying animal.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I think it is more like a whimpering sound of a dying animal.
      RTG
      History has proven that whenever they take these talks behind closed doors without any real time scrutiny, the "dying animal" ends up closer to death. Why are there no riots or demonstrations going on to demand answers and refuse the name change? If you take Turkey for an example and how the youth responded to closing down a park, imagine what they would do if the Turkish government caved into Greek demands to reclaim Constantinople!.....there would be blood in the streets in an instant! It truly demonstrates to me exactly what Deltchev really meant by "the enslaved mind" and how critical it is to free it from that mindset!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Here's some news - Macedonian's demonstrate to protect a Church from demolition:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...es-under-siege
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          imagine what they would do if the Turkish government caved into Greek demands to reclaim Constantinople!
          The Greeks would have had to have owned it in the first place.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

No one has posted about the Vampire Zaev taking over the SDS reigns.
            Does he glitter at night?
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              The Greeks would have had to have owned it in the first place.
              Why? That's never stopped them before, take Macedonia as an example,never owned by them, but claim to own it now!

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Here's some news - Macedonian's demonstrate to protect a Church from demolition:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...es-under-siege
                Vangelovski
                Thanks for that, I thought they were all asleep still! Good to see they give a shit about something. As the old saying goes " If you don't stand for something, you will surely fall for anything"

Comment

• Stojacanec
                  • Dec 2009

I don't know if this is relevant, but the greeks have had to shut down one of their propaganda machines, a tv station due to cost cutting. That is probably why all is quiet on the gReek front.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/201...live-broadcast

I don't know if this is relevant, but the greeks have had to shut down one of their propaganda machines, a tv station due to cost cutting. That is probably why all is quiet on the gReek front.
                    Stojacanec
                    Very relevant, even though there is another thread, I don't mind reading about it again! lol

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Looks like more of the same on the Nimitz front - Macedonians whinging that they weren't accepted into NATO as FYROM:

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...menite-obvrski
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Clowns saying funny things:

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...avrshen-proekt

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

US Urges Macedonian Courage Over Name Dispute

The Deputy Assistant US Secretary of State said Macedonia should resolve its dispute with Greece with the same courage that Serbia and Kosovo have shown in reaching their recent deal.

Deputy Assistant US Secretary of State Philip Reeker told Macedonian officials in Skopje that brave decisions need be taken in the longstanding dispute with Greece over the name of the country.

“Serbia and Kosovo are an example for overcoming problematic issues,” Reeker said, referring to the milestone EU-led deal that the governments in Belgrade and Pristina struck on April 19.

“A middle ground has to be found that will enable progress in solving the name dispute,” Reeker added, after meeting Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski on Monday.

Greece insists that Macedonia’s name implies territorial claims to its own northern province, also called Macedonia. Greece is blocking Macedonia’s entry to NATO citing the failure to resolve the issue.

Reeker repeated the point in his talks with main opposition Social Democrat leaders Zoran Zaev and Radmila Sekerinska, sources in the party said.

He noted that solving the Macedonian name dispute is crucial because its resolution will open the way for the faster integration of Macedonia into the EU.

“Brave decisions are needed over the 'name', just as they were in the dispute between Serbia and Kosovo,” Reeker said, according to party sources.

Representatives of the opposition said that the US diplomat had highlighted the fact that “statesmanlike skills are needed”.

In a statement to the media, Reeker noted that US was satisfied with the latest compromise proposals of the UN mediator on the name dispute, Matthew Nimetz.

“The process that we support is continuing. A will is needed for dialogue and progress, not only by the leaders but also by the public,” Reeker said.

The diplomat also discussed the delayed formation of a commission of inquiry into the incidents in Macedonia's parliament on December 24, 2102, which led to a prolonged political crisis in the country.

The Deputy Assistant US Secretary of State said Macedonia should resolve its dispute with Greece with the same courage that Serbia and Kosovo have shown in reaching their recent deal.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

So being 'brave' as the americans put it is to accept the bully boy tactics from grease and cave in, give up your name and identity so that we can join dying clubs like the EU and continue to be cannon fodder for american colonial adventures?

LOL at the yanks saying the 'agreement' between serbia and kosovo is a ideal example. The serbs got bent over the barrel and the albanis won everything.

And thats what is gong to happen with macedonia if they continue this BS and dealing with devils like the USA and EU

With friends like america who needs enemies. I remember when america recognized macedonia and there was talk of a new era of america supporting macedonia and 'secret military agreements and help' from america - yeah right

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

shut down as they are banrupt & morally deficient.Think about the propaganda they have espoused propping up their bs propaganda about macedonia.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X