X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Macedonians Against Name Negotiations

I haven't read this in full yet, but it appears that actual Macedonians from Macedonia have taken a stand against the name neogotiations and any potential referendum!

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...ov-vid-genocid

This could still be a late April fools joke...
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

40 intellectuals seeking cease name negotiations

Discontinue negotiations name, accession of Macedonia to the United Nations under its constitutional name and the name resolves to the referendum demanded today over 40 Macedonian intelektuacli and artists document called Macedonian manifesto.

A group of intellectuals: an immediate end to name negotiations

Итен прекин на преговорите за името, побара група интелектуалци од земјава.

Се потпишаа на македонскиот Манифест во кој велат се прави модерен геноцид на Македонија.

Both LINKS have Video clips...
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

change your name.e people are plain stupid or what ?Ceasing with anything means no referendum no discourse about names of a country.How stupid is it to go on discussing your name even if you don't want to do it but doing it anyway.These people have lost their way no sense of pride in being a macedonian..They fear offending the status quo,Why be a slave to a system that wants you to change your name just so they can go to nato or eu.The stupidity & the lenghts they will stoop never ceases to amaze.Cease means just that stop trying to bullshit your way in .
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

this is fantastic news and its good that notable people in macedonia that hold some important place in society hold this opinion.

But we must remember 40 people wont change the governments idiot policy. We need EVERY macedonian to stand up against the treacherous 'name negotiations'.

In the past this did not happen unfortunately

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

why negotiate your name.Completely unheard of in the annals of history.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

I still haven't gotten around to reading the manifest, but it seems to be getting some more media coverage - though not in any of the larger papers yet:

http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/politik...me-i-identitet
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Finally we see a pulse out of Macedonia. hopefully it turns into what happens here in the US when all the actors jump on the band wagon and push an agenda. Imagine if people like ahtletes and comedians and known people in Macedonia started talking openly and pushing the issue? Unfortunatly intelectuals wont cut it, no one cares what they say, but Cacko from K15 might as well be Jesus.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Macedonian intellectuals in protecting the constitutional name of Macedonia continues across the country

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

The Albanians seem to be getting more involved in the name issue lately. Its only natural that they now tell us how we should identify seeing that they have gained so much control over the state.

http://utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=163E7...0ADB0F8E9113EA

Some would still maintain that its part of Gruevski's grand strategy though.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I think the Macedonians should wear their Alexander the Great costumes and go see a soccer match or something. That will show'em.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      I think the Macedonians should wear their Alexander the Great costumes and go see a soccer match or something. That will show'em.
                      don't be silly.........my costume is getting laundered ( trying to match the politicians)
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

i hear oliver stone wants to Re-make an alexander the great movie slavo macedonian style.
                        Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2013, 01:47 AM.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          i hear oliver stone wants to make an alexander the great movie slavo macedonian style.
                          The politicians would love it.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

The games are still on:

http://www.makdenes.org/content/article/25028279.html

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Interview with Gruevski - he now admits that the ICJ case was useless and claims that he expected it would be. Why then go through with it and legitimise the Interim Accord in Court?

http://dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=1CCB31...33C704349085FA

He also provides every excuse under the sun as to why the name issue is still an issue....except for the real reason - mental slavery and incompetence.

Comment

Working...
                              X