X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Buying Macedonian Music

Has anyone seen/used http://madeinmacedonia.com.mk/? It's good to see this actually. Once I know it's stable to use my card with, i'm keen to buy songs legitimately. Injecting money into the Macedonian music industry is a way of reducing the perceived need to sing in neighbouring (ahem Serbian) languages.
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

does anyone know what percentage goes to the artists on the site www.madeinmacedonia.com.mk?
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

Or if they have cleared it with the record companies that own the recordings?

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

I'm very curious to hear if anyone knows the site operators or has heard of this group making contact with the music producers.

Comment

Working...
        X