• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Rita Ora

Is a relatively hot Rihanna wannabe.

I was in the gym this morning and saw one of her film clips and there were seconds dedicated to showing street signs mentioning Prishtina. And shots of her going through villages etc. in what I assume is Kosovo.

She is clearly successful and doing her bit to promote her homeland. Good on her I say. I felt a tinge of jealousy that we don't have a successful Macedonian who could do the same so prominently.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

I saw a glimpse of this the other day and I had the same sentiments
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Never heard of her before until now, but found a clip of her talking about her ethnicity

2:30sec

I think this maybe the clip of Prishtina
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

I didn't know this singer was Albanian. Her song's being played all over the place and good on her for making it.

I haven't heard of any ethnic Macedonians in the diaspora that have become a big enough deal to be played on mainstream channels. Maybe it's worth sharing the singers we do know of and up and coming talents.

There's a girl called Jova Radevska based in the UK, who produces pop/ballad style songs.

Let Me Down - YouTube

I also think Bobby Andonov from Melbourne has massive potential. I'm pretty sure we've all seen this clip before:

Bobby Andonov Singing " Hallelujah" On Australia's Got Talent 2010 - YouTube

I'm unaware of any others. Someone once posted a hot Macedonian-Canadian singer, who's name i've forgotten. She descends from Aegean Macedonia I think.
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

Yeah she's hot. If you like trannies.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Apparently she is actually not Muslim??
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

Also actor Eliza Dushku is Albanian - she has helped promote Albania by making a documentary on Albania and even visited Tetovo a couple years back with her husband. She also has the eagle tattooed on her. Albanians are proud people, just look at the way they conduct themselves in Macedonia. We are nothing like them.

Comment

• Coolski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                The Macedonian-Canadian girl?
                - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Coolski View Post

Someone once posted a hot Macedonian-Canadian singer, who's name i've forgotten. She descends from Aegean Macedonia I think.
                  Father, is from "Armensko" and mother "Banitsa" Lerinsko (Toronto, Canada)

Aleesia HEADLIGHTS "Official Video" - YouTube

Kiss It Bye Bye Official Video-- Aleesia feat. Big Sean - YouTube

Aleesia "Not That Girl" Official Music Video - YouTube

NOTE

Aleesia's, father was a member of the Macedonian Soccer Club in the 1970's in Toronto and they're long time member's of St. Clement of Ohrid Macedonian Orthodox Church.
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-16-2012, 05:22 AM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                    • Nov 2009

She is hot

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                      The Macedonian-Canadian girl?
                      Never seen her

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Is a relatively hot Rihanna wannabe.
                        She remind's more of a Mia(singer of Paper Planes) and mix of Gwen Stefani.
                        "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                          LOL

I personally find the shiptar disgusting to look at. I thought she was half black or something, wtf

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Also actor Eliza Dushku is Albanian - she has helped promote Albania by making a documentary on Albania and even visited Tetovo a couple years back with her husband. She also has the eagle tattooed on her. Albanians are proud people, just look at the way they conduct themselves in Macedonia. We are nothing like them.
                            To make matters worse she is not even full shiptar, but only half, however still very patriotic of the albanian cause.

Most macedonians dont care about the macedonian cause

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

are they patriotic enough like the albanians.THe albanians seem to transcend who they really are.We are left behind the eight ball.WE don't have what cuts the mustard.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X