X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Summer Camp for Macedonian minorities in neighboring countries

First "Summer Camp" for children - members of the Macedonian minorities in neighboring countries

Organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Macedonia in Ohrid today will open the first "Summer Camp" for children belonging to the Macedonian national minorities living in the neighboring countries.

The camp, which is part of the Macedonian government "Far and near," officially opened by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikola Poposki. The purpose of this meeting which will last until August 19, is to improve the level of knowledge of the language among members of the Macedonian national minorities in neighboring countries and Macedonian communities in the Diaspora.

- With the "summer camp" need to improve the knowledge of the native language of the target group and at the same time to create greater unity between Macedonians in neighboring countries, according to a statement from the Foreign Ministry.

Besides conventional teaching English language learning will be organized through games and entertainment, and during the week will be visited more significant cultural and historical sites in Ohrid and the surrounding area.

English language teaching will be done Macedonian language professor from the State University "Goce Delchev". Provides, as it is stated, "summer camp" to become a yearly event and is held every year as a gathering of the best students who have attended the various modalities of learning the Macedonian language in the neighborhood and the Diaspora...

Does anyone know more about this, this is a good initiative for Macedonians children from other parts of the Balkans too meet and greet and see how much they are alike..
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

That is great.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

that's a good start.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
      X