X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Apologies

Dear forum readers & participants, I apologise for our forum being down for an unreasonable amount of time. There were some inconsistencies with the domain settings and they have now been resolved.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

We accept your apology RTG.I had so much free time i didn't know what to do.Also i was in a bit of a panic is it my computer or the server?? Early withdrawal symptoms.
    No worries mate it's all good.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Dear forum readers & participants, I apologise for our forum being down for an unreasonable amount of time. There were some inconsistencies with the domain settings and they have now been resolved.

Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
      RTG
      Who do I send the bill to for my withdrawl symptoms counselling sessions due to the absence of the MTO site?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Welcome back! The, real concern we have when a forum goes down is that you have backed up the entire data base.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
        X