X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Queanbeyan Local Government Elections

Two local Queanbeyan Macedonians, Vic Trajanoski and Steven Petkovski, are running for Council on 8 September 2012. Please show them your support by voting 1 for Group F.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • figure8
    • Jan 2011

hahaha.... i was good freinds with steven back in the day, a true macedonian! and vic was my old soccer coach! was a very good player himself, i think he had a short stint in the old nsl back in the early days.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

guys good luck but don't give your votes to people who won't recognize us macedonians under the right name.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• figure8
        • Jan 2011

this election is only for local council, which is heavily populated by Macedonian's might I add. no business with foreign affairs lol

Comment

• Smrt_na_dushmanite
          • Sep 2008

Thanks for the support everyone!
          The group did a fantastic job securing almost 45% of the vote (+13% swing). Unfortunately I missed getting onto council by a small percentage but was surprised to see how close it was for me considering I was 6th on the group ticket list. However Velice Trajanoski was successfully re-elected and will continue to represent the Macedonian communities interest which is great. The re-elected mayor Tim Overall is also an avid supporter of our community and will continue with some of his plans to engage the Macedonian community more.
          P.S. George S. we ran as Independents

Comment

Working...
          X