• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Headed to Istanbul next week

Hey Onur,

I will be on your home turf. Take some time off from visiting Bulgaria and have a drink with me. I promise not to sit on you.
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
    Hey Onur,

I will be on your home turf. Take some time off from visiting Bulgaria and have a drink with me. I promise not to sit on you.
    HaHaHA!!!!! Hey Fatso take some Macedonian language classes while you're there.....you can do that now in Turkey!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      HaHaHA!!!!! Hey Fatso take some Macedonian language classes while you're there.....you can do that now in Turkey!
      He already speaks Macedonian, how do you think he communicates with his cousins in Skopje...?

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        He already speaks Macedonian, how do you think he communicates with his cousins in Skopje...?
        Really?....well maybe it's about time he learnt to read and write! If he's lucky we may make him an honourary associate of Macedonians!....should he pass the impossible test we set!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

I, first became aware of Fatso (Peter) several years ago over at Maklink (Detroit). Although, we have never met face to face there is one thing that stands out to this day and I respect him for sharing that personal information with us on the forum. Peter, was an adopted child born in Montreal, Canada.

Being, accepted for who and what you are is very important and I think he will tell you what Macedonians seek is the same thing everyone in the world seeks .. to be wanted by name, accepted for who and what you are .. and loved.

Does he speak Macedonian? Is that even important?
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-27-2012, 07:21 AM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• fatso
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
            I, first became aware of Fatso (Peter) several years ago over at Maklink (Detroit). Although, we have never met face to face there is one thing that stands out to this day and I respect him for sharing that personal information with us on the forum. Peter, was an adopted child born in Montreal, Canada.

Being, accepted for who and what you are is very important and I think he will tell you what Macedonians seek is the same thing everyone in the world seeks .. to be wanted by name, accepted for who and what you are .. and loved.

Well said....thanks

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Fatso I have known you from maknews, you are an ok guy. I think you and Onur should really make an effort to see each other maybe you two could have a crazy night like the hang over.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

I enjoyed the secret love affair between Kafana and fatso over at maknews. Provided some good laughs throughout the years.

Enjoy your holiday fatso.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  I enjoyed the secret love affair between Kafana and fatso over at maknews. Provided some good laughs throughout the years.

Enjoy your holiday fatso.
                  Oh, this I remember like yesterday.

We, got off to a very bad start ... "Alex, I always want to be on top" CRUSH ME .. 360lbs nude

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    Well said....thanks
                    what became of "kass"?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Fatso you & onur have to meet maybe in Izmir on the beaches.Maybe you can take some snaps & share them here at the MTO.Hey maybe you could start a revolution & take over instanbull by yourself Im sure Onur would love that.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• SirGeorge8600
                        • Jun 2011

Fun place, be sure to drink tons of Raki.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

So Fatso (Peter) isn't even Macedonian...is that what you're telling me...?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

So Fatso (Peter) isn't even Macedonian...is that what you're telling me...?
                            Nope, Peter is very much Macedonian via his mother. I, will not be providing anything else unless you care you share your family tree be name?.

She, is Macedonian and speaks Macedonian

Q. If, your father was Russian and mother Macedonian what would you tell people you are .. both? Father, from Ohrid and mother from Athens .. Macedonian - Greek?
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-29-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Well said no need to thank me just carry lots of condoms.You don't want lots of little fatsos running around do you.
                              Last edited by George S.; 07-29-2012, 09:12 PM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X