X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

The Seven Worst Things About Being a Male

IT takes a brave bloke to make a list of all the worst things about being one.

So, when online psychology writer Professor Douglas Kendrick did so, he reported a bit of a backlash.

This year Kendrick, a blogger on the Psychology Today website, lamented The Seven Worst Things About Being a Male, which were:

1. PEOPLE want to hurt you (from violent bullies to the fact most murder victims are male).

2. YOU have "problems controlling your impulses".

3. FOR a good chunk of your life you "have an irrationally and self-destructively high desire for sex".

4. IF you are heterosexual, those sexual partners you desire do not reciprocate your urgency.

5. YOU feel compelled to make money and throw it away in public.

6. YOU have a hard time getting social support for these problems.

7. YOU die younger.

Kendrick backed these reasons up with rational explanations and research but was still shouted down for whining and implying "women somehow had it easier than men".
    Anyone disagree?

On the positive side, we wee standing up.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

yeah there is an element of truth in there.
    One thing the weeing standing up.The bloody idiots piss everywhere else except the urinal.Also how many times have the women complained of the males not pissing in the bowl.I think concentrating on the job at hand is the problem or focus.:
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
    X