X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MKPrilep
    • Mar 2009

Pivo Fest 2012

Maybe someone of you visited this year pivo fest in prilep.
    It was the 10th anniversary and a huge success.
    Singers this year for example :
    Esma Redzepova, Kiril Dzajkovski, Miroslav Ilić, Željko Joksimović, Naum Petreski and Lepa Brena

Next year they will invite some "international" singers.

Enclosed some links and pictures

This website is for sale! 10bez10.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 10bez10.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This website is for sale! 10bez10.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 10bez10.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

• lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

My brother was there, I dont understand the obsession with Serb singers wast of money.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Lots of food & pivo i'll have to go there one day.I seem to miss it everytime i'm someplace else.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
      X