• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Macedonian Snipers- 3rd best in the world

Macedonian Snipers- 3rd best in the world - YouTube
    That's music to my ears, we are a small country but i bet we could beat our foes 10 to 1.Just like in Alexander's time.Smartness & tactics will win in the end.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Macedonian Special Forces Wolfs and Tigers
    Macedonian Special Forces Wolfs and Tigers - YouTube
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Macedonian Special Forces "Wolves" part 2/2
      Macedonian Special Forces "Wolves" part 2/2 - YouTube

The Macedonian Wolves are one of the best trained soldiers in Europe, they got the second place. They are trained in Macedonia and Turkey by Macedonian and Turkish instructors, the best of them are sended for special training in the USA. They are in the Piece corps for antiterrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq, and they saved 12 American soldiers in Iraq who fell in a ambush of iraqi terrorists, for that they recieved best regards and a medal from the American Army
      Category:
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

I tend to take these kind of things with a grain of salt. A competition is one thing, but the real deal is an entirely different set of circumstances.

This is fairly old news though and has been posted before, but well done anyways.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

EM just a reminder that our special forces & snipers they are the best.Anyone thinking of tangling with macedonians they better think twice.We invented the art of warfare.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Yeah sirb george they shoot you when you least expect it up the ass.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X