• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth

Happy Birthday to the queen.

Did any of you get an Order of Australia?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

No but sreken rodenden na nasata kralica.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Happy birthday indeed.
      I understand what it is like to be born into royalty. It is indeed a curse and a blessing.

But really, she was born into it and hasn't done anything to enrich the world. Unlike me.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Not much of a day off for me so far with an exam in the morning. But I'm not complaining, got a month off now!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

em what are you studying??
          IDo you think that macedonia might be better to adopt royalty.A king & queen i wonder if that will be for the better.?
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Studying Law/Banking & Finance George, had my last law exam to finish off the semester.

Royalty/Monarchy is an outdated system. They are more an icon than anything these days and basically there for the show. I support Australia's independence, but at the end of the day I'm not too fussed. If it means a few holidays here and there, and people enjoy the monarchy then I guess that's fair enough.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

unless there is a reevolution or the royalty become unpopular they are here to stay.They don't do much for australia just a figurehead.I don't know how old you are but i've seen plenty of referendums come & go the truth is australia will not become a republic unless a fair amount wan'ts it in each state.I think like a majority in each state which will become unachievable.
              So in macedonia given a chance it can't be any worse than the govt we got.Maybe a king or queen will be for the cause,for thename,the flag,
              for the homeland of all macedonians & get rid of the albanians once & for all.Royalty should be there to look up as an example for all to follow.
              Being in royalty you can have your HRH called his/Her royal highness kind of flattering isn't it??
              Last edited by George S.; 06-11-2012, 03:20 AM. Reason: ed
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Queen Juliana has a nice ring to it George
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

King George & Queen Juliana of Macedonia got a nice ring to it.First task is to take back our split macedonia as one.Then we throw out the albanians to kosovo.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I say replace Queens Birthday with Marbo day.
                    This way we keep the long weekend but something more worthy to celebrate and more rememberable.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 06-11-2012, 08:50 PM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I think we need more public holiday's, with a few 'I can't be assed' days in between.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        with a few 'I can't be assed' days in between.
                        Definitely ... as opposed to "getting it in between the ass" days.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                          • Oct 2011

So long as Australians continue to willingly associate the union jack as a symbol of their national sovereignty, so too will the term “Australian” continue to be interpreted amongst the citizens of Australia as representing a select and false character of the actual populace, which essentially only stands to promote segregation, intolerance and retain an overall divisive ideology based on assimilation to the culture of a foreign monarchy rather than unification under national, cultural, and ideological solidarity.

I hope that at some point in the not too distant future, the citizens of Australia will finally feel that they are old enough to let go of Mummy’s hand and really take charge of their own destiny...

Probably best I leave it at that.
                          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

I will vote against this until Australia recognizes us.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                            X