X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Another clip from 2009 when the Bulgarian Music Idols featured several Macedonians. They were never refereed to as Bulgarians, but only as Macedonians, and I even remember seeing the Macedonian flag in the audience and people showing "Macedonia".

Music idol Bulgaria in Skopje (F.Y.R.of Macedonia) - YouTube

All I'm saying is that yes - there are a lot of morons here, but the majority of people are friendly towards Macedonians. The people here disagree with some historical issue, and sometimes make fun of them like on Slavi's show, but this is harmless comedy and it doesn't go deeper than that. Lets work on the issue that divide us, but also try to enjoy live on the beautiful Balkans and not spill any more Macedonian or Bulgarian blood.

I'm off to work now, catch you later

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

I would not let people who look like those Bulgarian Idol judges on national television.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Razer View Post
        Few years ago a sculpture was found in Macedonia dating back to around 7000 years ago. The Macedonian archaeologist dubbed it Adam of Macedonia or Adam of Govrlevo.

Take a look at this clip, which even makes the claim that Jesus was also Macedonian. Please watch the entire clip, especially from 3:50 onwards.
        Morons, and an absolute rarity. Unlike the common perception of Bulgars who think Macedonians are only an extension of their own nation. See how easy it is to call a spade a spade?
        That we are tatars who stole your history and need to go back to Asia.
        Bulgars do steal Macedonian history, they claim OUR ancestors, they claim the history of OUR homeland, and they claim OUR achievements. Are you denying this?
        All I'm saying is that yes - there are a lot of morons here, but the majority of people are friendly towards Macedonians.
        If that were true then Bulgaria would allow the Macedonians the right to self-determination and not hinder their cultural development. But they don't. Why not? You don't seem to get it, Razer, you keep talking about Bulgars being 'good' to Macedonians yet the overwhelming majority of Bulgars think of Macedonians as nothing more than "lost" or "serbianised" Bulgars. Find me ONE internet site run by Bulgars who would say otherwise. Just ONE. Can you?
        Lets work on the issue that divide us, but also try to enjoy live on the beautiful Balkans and not spill any more Macedonian or Bulgarian blood.
        Macedonians recognise Bulgars as distinct nation. Most Bulgars do not recognise Macedonians as a distinct nation. Your people are the problem, not mine. You want to work on something? Then work on your own people who are responsible for this division.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Bulgars do steal Macedonian history, they claim OUR ancestors, they claim the history of OUR homeland, and they claim OUR achievements. Are you denying this?
          Can you give me some specifics? Nobody in Bulgaria claims Alexander was Bulgarian...

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

And do believe that Tsar Boris I never existed? That he was fabricated later on so that a new Bulgarian "history" and "culture" can be created?

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

Can you give me some specifics? Nobody in Bulgaria claims Alexander was Bulgarian...
              No they don't think he was Bulgarian but they/you openly mock the Macedonians for thinking he is Macedonian and side with the Greeks.

So you Bulgarians come in the same form as the Greeks only in a different shade. According to you we should give up all our history even where events occured on Macedonian terrirorty...then we can start to build bridges and live in the peaceful balkans.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

What about Goce Delcev and Jane Sandanski they are Macedonians but Bulgaria still claims them as theirs.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Not just Delcev and Sandanski pretty much everyone in Macedonian land pre-1944.

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

This pretty much says it all, right?

And I've never heard a Bulgaria who's saying that Macedonia must become Bulgarian. That's just crazy! We live in 21st century Europe! Who's telling you that? Plus, EU laws doesn't even allow that - one of the requirements for joining EU is that the country does not have any territorial claims towards another member. So don't worry, no big bad Bulgarians wolfs are coming to get you.

Yes, a lot of Bulgarians here think that Macedonians are "brainwashed" Slavs, and that the majority of those are of Bulgarian origin. I personally don't agree with that. I think it's possible that Macedonians can trace their blood line further back in history, and that they have managed to survive through the ages. If Bulgarians managed to do that after 500 years of Ottoman rule, why can't we say the same thing about the Macedonians? I think with this we're on the same page.
                    Last edited by Razer; 05-21-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Razer, don't play dumb. Cyril, Methodius, Clement, Naum and Samoil were all from Macedonia. Prlicev, Misirkov, Pulevski, Delcev, Sandanski, Karev and Gruev were all from Macedonia. There are many more. We can argue about why the 'Bulgarian' label was attributed to some of them during their lives and used by some of them under certain circumstances, but at the end of the day, they are from OUR land and are thus OUR ancestors. Your ancestors were located in Bulgaria, Moesia specifically.

I notice that you're starting to develop a pattern where you conveniently avoid certain questions. Show some integrity, be honest with yourself and answer them. You can start with the above.
                      And do believe that Tsar Boris I never existed? That he was fabricated later on so that a new Bulgarian "history" and "culture" can be created?
                      Who here has said that? Or are you now creating your own fictitious arguments to respond to? I don't deny Bulgarian history, but my non-denial ends when Bulgarians start claiming Macedonian history. As for shared history, we all have it in the Balkans.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

So why did Cyril and Methodius developed the alphabet? I'm trying to see your point of view...

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

And what do you think of the following?

Last edited by Razer; 05-21-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

So why did Cyril and Methodius developed the alphabet? I'm trying to see your point of view...
                            Cyril and Methodius were Macedonian educators who developed the Glagolica alphabet and translated the Bible in a Macedonian dialect. They did this with the aim of providing other peoples in Europe with a means to hear liturgy and learn literature in a related language to their own. Their mission began as an initiative of East Rome and afterward took on a life of its own. It had absolutely nothing to do with Bulgaria.

Clement, Naum and other disciples of the Macedonian educators were responsible for the creation of the Cyrillic alphabet. It was developed as a simplified form of Glagolica with additions from the Greek alphabet, to make it easier for the local Balkan populations to understand, many of whom were already accustomed to seeing Greek letters. Nevertheless, Glagolica (together with Cyrillic) continued to be used in Macedonia (but not Bulgaria) until the 13th century.

The Macedonian students were returning to their homeland when they were greeted by Boris, who was looking for a way to reduce the influence of East Rome and the Pagan Bulgars. Did Boris adopt the Cyrillic alphabet and the language it was based on (which was a Macedonian dialect) for his kingdom, in place of the Greek alphabet and language? Yes, he did. Was much of Macedonia under Bulgar rule/occupation at the time? Yes, it was. Instead of accepting it as an evolution of literary activity that began in Macedonia, you're trying to insinuate that Cyrillic was specifically created for Boris. Show me a contemporary source that specifically supports such an assertion.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Something else I found:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Yes, a lot of Bulgarians here think that Macedonians are "brainwashed" Slavs, and that the majority of those are of Bulgarian origin.
                                Exactly. So don't come here and tell us that most Bulgars are "good" with Macedonians. The above is not "good". It is condescending, racist and delusional. Just because most Bulgars are 'nice' to their faces doesn't mean shit, if all they're waiting for is for a Macedonian to turn their back before they start insulting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X