• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    They have the right to call themselves Americans just because they wiped out the TRUE Americans?Are you even listening to yourself?So if like today Macedonians move to Malta and kill off the local population we will become Maltese by default?!If you think so,then I'm afraid you have some issues bro...
    Mate, I'm saying the name "America" was coined by the Europeans. The natives never called themselves "Americans" so at least technically they can't be the original Americans. But nobody denies that they were the original inhabitants of that land and it's a real shame how first they were killed off, then bribed and today - hooked on drugs, alcohol and gambling. I have a mixed filling about the the US. One one side I admire their spirit for freedom and unity, but on another they are so narrow minded and self-centered. They live on another planet. I had the blessing to spend two months in NYC and this was probably the most exiting time of my life so far, but I felt bitterly disappointed in many ways.

But back to the founding of America...We all know how bloodthirsty the British Empire was. What they did in America was no different than what they did in South Africa, Australia and India. The same goes for the French, the Spanish, the Russians, the Japanese, the Turks...In SA my best friends were blacks. I had a lot more respect and understanding for them, then for the whites, who are the most lazy people I've ever seen, especially in Cape Town. In SA you don't even step out from your car when you go to a petrol station - some poor black guy will do all the work for you, check your tires, clean the window, bring you the credit card machine and then at the end of the day will have just enough money in his pocket to pay for his transport to home...In the mean while, all whites live in luxury and don't do any type of hard labor. Maybe the closest to any labor for them is moving the groceries from the back on their car to the kitchen or caring their golf bags..This is "hard work" for them.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

No crocodile tears whatsoever mate,don't jump into conclusions.I was just giving you a friendly advice,as one fellow rocker to another,you don't have to accept it.Just ignore it if it's easier for you.I just don't think that such primitive talk is productive in any way,that's all.
      What don't you agree with, the message or the delivery...?

You must be the only Macedonian that I know that hasn't uttered a profanity...wow

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

This is a typical house for Cape Town if you're white:

And this is if you're black...

Sad, isn't it? What's worse - the blacks are in power since '93 and things haven't changed much.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

And today you can see houses like this white mansion in Bulgaria, even here in Sofia. But most of them are on the Black Sea coast.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            What don't you agree with, the message or the delivery...?

You must be the only Macedonian that I know that hasn't uttered a profanity...wow
            I agree with the message 100%,I just find the delivery,all the "motherfucker","cocksucker","dickhead" etc pointless.Why do you find it necessary to post curse words in every single comment?It puzzles me.I don't like this guy either if it counts for anything.Your point is made and we all agree with it.But anyway,as I said,that was just my advice,you don't have to take it,we all have our own ways of expression.Fair enough.
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Razer View Post
              This is a typical house for Cape Town if you're white:

And this is if you're black...

Sad, isn't it? What's worse - the blacks are in power since '93 and things haven't changed much.
              At least the blacks in South Africa have their identity if nothing else, so how pathetic are you bulgars in comparison, you've taken far more than material wealth from the macedonian people, you've taken their identity and their dignity...you hypocritic idiot.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

I agree with the message 100%,I just find the delivery,all the "motherfucker","cocksucker","dickhead" etc pointless.Why do you find it necessary to post curse words in every single comment?It puzzles me.I don't like this guy either if it counts for anything.Your point is made and we all agree with it.But anyway,as I said,that was just my advice,you don't have to take it,we all have our own ways of expression.Fair enough.
                ...you're being very precious, we're not having a Harvard debate here...really.

We're essentially dealing with some really nasty motherfuckers who don't deserve any other title, I'm not delivering a plea to the UN or my final address to the jury...I'm dealing with some nasty cocksuckers, that's all dude...don't turn it into some scholarly persuit from the Victorian era or an exercise of political correctness gone fuckin' mad, the delivery is far more pop culture than ol' school Victorian, relax dude, put the rose coloured glasses on, have a choof on some skunk and I'll deliver you the motherfuckers head on a silver platter...

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

In Bulgaria, some 2 million people can trace their origin to Macedonia. Our president is one of them, Dimitar Berbatov too. The first ever female member of the National Guards unit (Гвардейци) is also a Macedonian. She was on the news recently, very cute girl. And it's not just them - teachers in universities, musicians, artists, writers...All are very pride of their Macedonian roots and have no problems being Bulgarian. Nobody's erasing their history and shoveling Buglarianizm in their throats. Don't believe me? Come and see it for yourself.

I'm going to make a risky statement that's probably going to make most of you mad, but I'm not doing it with any negative intentions - just on what I have seen since I got back in Bulgaria 2 years ago, and based on my observations of neighboring RoM. In my opinion - the 2 million Macedonians in Bulgaria have real freedom, and not those in RoM.
                  Last edited by Razer; 07-13-2012, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Phoenix, you crack me up , choked on my drink bro
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Razer, you are so full of shit you are going to explode and the fertiliser will make the dessert bloom

We landed directly in Sofia last year, that was our entry point and departure point
                      Strange how, Macedonians are not free to express they are Macedonian without FEAR and looking over their shoulder - encountered from our driver, born in Aegean Macedonia , of all places, when he found out I am Macedonian, well. ...

Also, my mothers maternal side nunkovi and kumovi had migrated to Bulgaria
                      As a child, my first and only other time in Macedonia, I found it strange how the relatives would speak the thick Bulgarian language in public, and in their home, revert to Macedonian

Dont give me that bullshit
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        Phoenix, you crack me up , choked on my drink bro
                        Hi Jules,

It's not even a full moon, it's only a waning crescent...or does Fri the 13th just bring them out in their droves...I mean really, fancy getting all worked up about calling a dirty fuckin bulgar fascist a motherfucker and cocksucker...dear-o-dear...

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Razer, you are so full of shit you are going to explode and the fertiliser will make the dessert bloom

Strange how, Macedonians are not free to express they are Macedonian without FEAR and looking over their shoulder
                          I think this is the result of the anti-Bulgarian propaganda. It's an invisible threat i that only exist in the minds of Macedonians. How long did you stay in Bg? Did you went to Pirin Macedonia?

...encountered from our driver, born in Aegean Macedonia , of all places, when he found out I am Macedonian, well...
                          Tell me more, what did the driver said?

Also, my mothers maternal side nunkovi and kumovi had migrated to Bulgaria. As a child, my first and only other time in Macedonia, I found it strange how the relatives would speak the thick Bulgarian language in public, and in their home, revert to Macedonian

Dont give me that bullshit
                          I don't see why you're confused. You were in Bulgaria after all. Do you still have family in Bg?

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

I'm going to make a risky statement that's probably going to make most of you mad, but I'm not doing it with any negative intentions - just on what I have seen since I got back in Bulgaria 2 years ago, and based on my observations of neighboring RoM. In my opinion - the 2 million Macedonians in Bulgaria have real freedom, and not those in RoM.
                            Shut up you dickhead, what the fuck would you know about 'freedom'...real or otherwise...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                              • Aug 2011

In Bulgaria, some 2 million people can trace their origin to Macedonia. Our president is one of them, Dimitar Berbatov too. The first ever female member of the National Guards unit (Гвардейци) is also a Macedonian. She was on the news recently, very cute girl. And it's not just them - teachers in universities, musicians, artists, writers...All are very pride of their Macedonian roots and have no problems being Bulgarian. Nobody's erasing their history and shoveling Buglarianizm in their throats. Don't believe me? Come and see it for yourself.

Mate,people can't have Macedonian roots and be Bulgarians at the same time.The folks you're referring to may have been born in Macedonia but by Bulgarian parents.In which case,they're again Bulgarians and not Macedonians.And I believe most of those 2 million with origins from Macedonia are the very same people your country is not recognizing them as a national minority - Macedonians.You can't be a Macedonian and Bulgarian as well,since the two are not the same thing (only in your people's desires maybe).
                              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                              ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Hahaha,niiiiiice!LOL
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X