Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Toj sum i copied from the cover of his book so maybe he might have the degrees now but not before.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Razer i got contact with Donski maybe i can ask him what do you reckon.?You want to put some questions to him??If so write them down & i'll email him.
      Last edited by George S.; 07-09-2012, 04:06 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Korean History, Buyeo(Korean) and proto Bulgar (Bulgarian)
        Korean History, Buyeo(Korean) and proto Bulgar (Bulgarian) - YouTube
        this is pretty interesting.
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Don't bother mate. I have been researching him over the past 2 hours and I'm getting a pretty clear picture what he really is.

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Korean History, Buyeo(Korean) and proto Bulgar (Bulgarian)
            Korean History, Buyeo(Korean) and proto Bulgar (Bulgarian) - YouTube
            this is pretty interesting.
            Yes, I have seen this few years ago.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Kingdom of Bulgaria

Slavs appeared in Bulgaria in the 6th century. They settled here and gradually pushed the Greek population of this land (the former Roman province of Moesia) to the south. Cities acquired their new Slavic names, and the Greek element completely disappeared.

The second element which composed the Bulgarian nation was Turkish by origin. Proto-Bulgars, a Turkish tribe, came from the Greater Volga to the Balkans shortly after Avars. Some of them remained in the Volga region which was known as Volga Bulgaria up to the 13th century. In the 7th century a group of Proto-Bulgars led by their kagan Asparukh reached the mouth of the Danube and settled on the southern bank of the river. We cannot say for sure if Slavic tribes were conquered by Proto-Bulgars. The fact is just that the Bulgarian kagan became official head of this alliance of Slavic and Proto-Bulgarian tribes. They made raids to Byzantium together and organized common defense from Avars.

In 680, Emperor Constantine IV of Byzantium began an invasion to Bulgaria in order to prevent Bulgars from plundering Byzantine lands. But the war was not successful for him, and the following year he had to conclude a treaty with the kagan. In 681, the treaty was signed, in which Byzantium recognized Bulgaria as an equal party. In Bulgaria, this date is considered the beginning of the first Bulgarian state.

In the following two centuries the territory of Bulgaria rose very quickly. In 830 the kingdom included lands of Serbia, Thrace, Macedonia and Albania, mainly populated also by South Slavic people. By that time Proto-Bulgars were assimilated by the Slavs, and the Bulgarian language has preserved just a few words from their Turkish tongue (the word "Bulgaria" is one of them). Kagans already had Slavic names: Malomir, Presijan, Krum, and were often called "knez" (Slavic 'prince'). Byzantium was involved in exhausting wars with Arabs and could not resist the expansion of the Slavic kingdom.

The highest point of the kingdom was the period of Simeon the Great who ruled in 893-927, after his father Boris adopted Christianity in 865. The kingdom reached the Adriatic Sea in the west and Constantinople in the east. Simeon died just while preparing to lay siege to the capital of Byzantium. After his death, the kingdom was declining for more than a century, and finally was conquered by the Empire in 1018.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

one thing there is overwhelming evidence of the tartars & the turkic influence but who knows of the iranian influence???So face it don't knock it of your tartaric influence that's why the king instructed st kiril & methodius to develop a n alphabet for the tartars,then you have influence of your turkic neighbours.Also yo have had some influence from the mongols.
                One thing is accept it and move on in a positive way.Why go agains't history & truth.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

The highest point of the kingdom was the period of Simeon the Great who ruled in 893-927, after his father Boris adopted Christianity in 865. The kingdom reached the Adriatic Sea in the west and Constantinople in the east. Simeon died just while preparing to lay siege to the capital of Byzantium. After his death, the kingdom was declining for more than a century, and finally was conquered by the Empire in 1018.
                  It's possible that Simeon was poisoned. At that time, Bulgaria was superior even to the Byzantine empire, and perhaps he would have been able to capture Constantinople...

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

one thing there is overwhelming evidence of the tartars & the turkic influence but who knows of the iranian influence???So face it don't knock it of your tartaric influence that's why the king instructed st kiril & methodius to develop a n alphabet for the tartars,then you have influence of your turkic neighbours.Also yo have had some influence from the mongols.
                    One thing is accept it and move on in a positive way.Why go agains't history & truth.
                    You have a wrong impression of me mate. History is actually a great passion of mine and it has been since I was a teen. My grandfather was historian and a writer, so I probably got it from him. I don't "go against" anything - I just like to research and expand my knowledge. Is that bad? Aren't you doing the same?

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                      It's possible that Simeon was poisoned. At that time, Bulgaria was superior even to the Byzantine empire, and perhaps he would have been able to capture Constantinople...
                      Razer, did you read my post here?;
                      There is an unusual 9-10th century cave monastery in Basarabi, Romania. There are pictures and writings carved on the walls of cave and it is multi-lingual with old church slavonic and Turkic words, mostly written in Turkic runic script and few in Glagolitic. Inscriptions and pictures in the Monastery dated from the era of

If Bulgars were Iranian or Afghans from Pamir mountains then who wrote to the walls of a cave in Dobrudja in 9th century as "Simeon the great, God`s servant" in both old church Slavonic and in Turkic runic script?

Why there are only Turkic and old church slavonic in the walls of this cave in 9th century. It`s same for the findings in Pliska. Why there is not even single Iranian word while there are many Turkic writings?

Who wrote these in 9th century in Pliska and Dobrudja? Afghans from Pamir mountains came and wrote in Turkic with runes? Just give me a break, only the so-called Ataka nationalists believes your Iranian crap.

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

Onur, I'll read it tomorrow. Can I ask you for a favor? Please, can you stay away from using profanities? Have I used even a single one in any of my 300 + posts? No. Please dude, I want to have a more professional conversation. I respect all of you here, even if I don't share some of your opinion. And leave the jokers from ATAKA out - I was not even in Bulgaria when they were in power. And they have very little, if any, support today in Bulgaria.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                          Can I ask you for a favor? Please, can you stay away from using profanities? Have I used even a single one in any of my 300 + posts? No. Please dude, I want to have a more professional conversation.
                          What are you talking about Razer? Which word, "crap"? Mate, i think only the queen of England considers this word as profanity in English nowadays !!!

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

So Onur, what does IYI represents in Turkic? And what is its name?

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Here's something interesting - the first ever female of the elite Bulgarian National Guards Unit is from Pirin Macedonia, from the legendary Kluch (Ключ) village.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

seeing there is a sizable population that's macedonian & you won't admit that.Helsinki human rights watch have found that both greece & bulgaria hold alot of macedonians.Howmany are in the bulgarian army.??
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X