Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

What you don't beleive the sources themselves.??It is all going under your nose & you got your back to it oblivious.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Bulgaria Reverts to Past Totalitarian Practices and Bans Macedonian and US Citizens from Attending Macedonian Commemorations

MHRMI/AMHRC Press Release - Bulgaria has begun to emulate longtime EU member Greece's practice of harassing or banning "undesirables" from entering their country. This includes anyone who dare proclaim the existence of a Macedonian minority.
      On Sunday, April 18, 2010, members of several Macedonian organizations, including Todor Petrov, President of the World Macedonian Congress, and Georgi Donevski, President of the Association of Refugee Children, were on their way to visit OMO Ilinden's traditional commemoration of Jane Sandanski's death but were stopped at the Delchevo border crossing. After a detailed search of their vehicle, the border officials said that one letter on their car registration was illegible, so they were refused entry. The delegation managed to secure a new vehicle and were finally allowed to enter Bulgaria. Shortly afterwards they were stopped by the police, subjected to another search of their vehicle, and fined for not wearing seatbelts. They were told that they had to go to Blagoevgrad and wait for the police chief to "confirm" the fine. By the time the chief appeared, over two hours later, the commemoration was over.

Read this page

ПОЗИЦИЯ

По отношение предложенията за подписване на нов договор за приятелство между Р България и Р Македония
      Изразявайки пълната си поддръжка за добросъседството между България и Македония и за премахването на говора на омразата в медийното пространство, не можем да не изразим учудване и дори възмущение по отношение на някои от аспектите на предлагания от нашето правителство нов договор.
      Опитът да се обвърже българската подкрепа с не само безпринципни искания, но и с независещи от Македония обстоятелства е по същество подготовка за блокиране на нейното членство по примера на Гърция и дори още по-безпринципно.

Виж тази страница

ОГЛАС

Годинава се навршуваат 95 години од убијството на големиот македонски револуциoниер, царот на Пиринот Јане Сандански. Во врска со тоа ОМО „Илинден“ - ПИРИН организира собор на 25 април 2010 г. во градот Мелник од 10.30 часот (бугарско време). Сите кои сакаат да му дадат почит на големиот македонски херој се поканети и добродојдени.
      Пеачи и групи кои сакаат да земат учество во програмата можат да се најават до 15 април на e-mail [email protected] и тел. 00359 898 548 098. На истите можат да се обратат и сите организации кои сакаат да учествуват или да го поздрават соборот.
      Соборите повеќе не се забранувани од бугарските власти и веруваме дека истото ќе биде и годинава.

ОМО „Илинден“ - ПИРИН
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Razer despite what you are saying that you want evidence & the evidence is there coming from quite a number of individuals & organizations even the human rights people from australia NHMRI.So you are turning a blind eye & just living in denial about the REAL conditions of macedonians in pirin.Also you can'take in what has been given to you the omo pirin exemplifies the tip of the iceberg & you are part of the denial & you represent the absolute totalirian aspect of what is going on in bulgaria.We see it in your lack of admittance or acceptance.You can't even bring yourself to face the issues squarely.Your Having being versed in all the propaganda i knpw it only too well greek,bulgarian,serbian etc i see that your view is practically the same as your govt with a few minor esceptions.So you can't bring yourself to admit that macedonians not only in bulgaria are being opressed,discrimininated etc.You can only look at it through the propaganda rose colored glasses.Sadly you have allready made up what you want to beleive.So in a nutshell you have been brainwashed pretty good so good that you may work for them!
        Last edited by George S.; 07-08-2012, 06:37 AM. Reason: ed
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

George, I'll read everything you posted. I personally invite you to a holiday in Bulgaria so that both of us can go to Pirin Macedonia to see the situation there with our own eyes.

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

In the mean time I'll ask you to read this - Истината за ОМО „Илинден” and also browse this site: www.sitebulgarizaedno.com
            Last edited by Razer; 07-08-2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

Do you guys know of this show? It looks interesting and there are many episodes on youtube...

Macedonian Edition 286 - YouTube

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                2. Official census of the population the end of 1946 – the beginning of 1947. On the territory of Bulgaria as Macedonians declared themselves 169 544.
                Can you explain to me why you think that today there are 800 000 ethnic Macedonians in Bulgaria? Are you saying that from around 180 000 in the 40's and 50's they multiplied to 800 000 today?

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Razer we are going in circles here you are denying ethnic macedonians their basic human rights.You are not different to greeks or serbians or albanians.We have known for years what the real macedonian census of pirin is.We don't need the bulgarian one from you.Obviously youi are going to understate it.I'm beyond your petty propaganda you are just going in circles & getting dissier.We have contacts in bulgaria from australia have you heard of AMHRI.Australian humam rights they are fully versed & aware what goes on plus
                  they have picked up on a lot of things of which they have been much congratulated not just in bulgaria.You are just deying us our basic human rights.
                  The population factor is a sizable one that people have asked many years ago & i'm not going to bother to tell you how they worked it out.
                  You don't desrve to know as you won't beleive it.The bulgarians are doing the same thing as their neighbour greece.so what's new.I'll leave it to the admin to work you out as you are anti macedonian.That is you deny our basic human rights & discriminate because of ethnicity.
                  Last edited by George S.; 07-08-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Razer, i just saw that from Bulgarian media ;

Bulgarian Archaeologist Considers Importing Shamans from Mongolia

Bulgaria should seriously consider inviting Mongolian shamans to "enliven" its ancient archeological sites, argues leading Bulgarian archeologist Prof. Nikolay Ovcharov.

At a press conference presenting the results of a recent expetition to Mongolia, Ovcharov said he and his team met and talked to local shamans to discuss the novel idea.

"I now have this as my cause and most probably in April and May next year we will have true shamanic rituals here in Bulgaria," said he.

Although Bulgarians speak a Slavic language and stem predominantly from ancient Slavs and Thracians, the ancient Bulgars, who founded the Bulgarian state in 681 AD and gave it its name, are considered by some to be of Turkic origin and as such related to the Mongols.

"We have to recreate the rituals of the ancient Bulgars at their archaeological sites here in Bulgaria," argued Prof. Ovcharov.

"The participation of true shamans would be really important from a scientific point of view, but it will also create a veritable tourist attraction," explained he.

According to Ovcharov, shamanistic rituals could be staged not only at Bulgar sites near Madara and Varna, but also at the ancient Thracian city of Perperikon.

"This is of utmost importance for tourism, and our tourist sites can be aptly enlivened with attractions like the one I am suggesting," added the archaeologist.

Prof. Ovcharov also said he is launching a campaign to build a monument to Saints Cyril and Methodius in Mongolia's capital Ulan Bator.

The two Byzantine learned brothers, who lived in the 9th century AD, were instrumental in creating what is now the Cyrillic script.

Cyrillic has been the official alphabet in Mongolia since 1945, but the old traditional Mongolian script is also mandatory in schools, and has been gaining popularity in recent years.

July 8, 2012, Sunday

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141052
                    I just couldn't understand the purpose of building a statue of Cyril and Methodius to Mongolia. It would be like saying "Hey, we were once like you but these two guys assimilated us, changed our faith, language and all"!!!. I just couldn't get the point in this.

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

Onur, I think this destroys your claim that in Bulgaria there is some pro-Iranian propaganda. I said many times that here the historians are divided into two caps and Prof. Ovcharov is obviously in the Turkic one. Lets see what happens with his idea - I'm sure many of his colleagues will not support it and I'm expecting to see an interesting debate.

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        Razer we are going in circles here you are denying ethnic macedonians their basic human rights.You are not different to greeks or serbians or albanians.We have known for years what the real macedonian census of pirin is.We don't need the bulgarian one from you.Obviously youi are going to understate it.I'm beyond your petty propaganda you are just going in circles & getting dissier.We have contacts in bulgaria from australia have you heard of AMHRI.Australian humam rights they are fully versed & aware what goes on plus
                        they have picked up on a lot of things of which they have been much congratulated not just in bulgaria.You are just deying us our basic human rights.
                        The population factor is a sizable one that people have asked many years ago & i'm not going to bother to tell you how they worked it out.
                        You don't desrve to know as you won't beleive it.The bulgarians are doing the same thing as their neighbour greece.so what's new.I'll leave it to the admin to work you out as you are anti macedonian.That is you deny our basic human rights & discriminate because of ethnicity.
                        I totally disagree with every word you say, but you're right - we're only spinning in circles, so lets leave it at that. I invite you again to visit Bulgaria for a holiday and we'll both go to Pirin to see the truth with our eyes.

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

I mean, look at it from my side. You post articles from OMO Ilinden, but in Bulgaria this organisation is considered dangerous for the ethnic stability of the country with ties to Serbia. I posted an interview with one of the first chairman of the organisation who exposed it, but you ignore it. OMO Ilinden claim to work for peace in Bulgaria, but they don't respect the Bulgarian constitution, which clearly says that in Bulgaria there are NO ETHNIC MINORITIES. There are people of different ethnic origin - Turks, Armenians, Romans, etc - but none of them are considered a minority - they have the same full-fledged rights as an ethnic Bulgarian. How can this be bad or racist?
                          Last edited by Razer; 07-08-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

And how can I be brainwashed when I haven't in Bulgaria for 15 years? I can assure you - I'm the last person on the planet who's under the influence of any propaganda. I like to do my own independent research and form my opinions based on evidence and logic. If I read an article I first consider it's source, then I research the source, then cross-reference the article and examine it's potential flows, and so on...There are many lies on many levels, will you not agree? So I'm a natural septic.
                            Last edited by Razer; 07-08-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Onur, here's another article about the origins of the Buglars. So like I said - there are two theories and I have researched them both for at least 4-5 years. I personally don't agree with the Turkic one, and I don't do that just because I wish so, but I do it based on several very strong facts.

DNA Analysis Reveals Pamir Origin of Bulgarians

Bulgarian genes are very close to those of people living in the Pamir region, the scientific expedition Tangra concludes.

The explorers collected genetic samples from residents of Afghanistan and Tajikistan, and the DNA analysis had proved Bulgarians came from Pamir not from western Siberia as previously believed.

Slavyan Stoylov, member of the expedition, says the DNA proof refutes three main theories, generations of Bulgarians had studied in school – that Bulgarian people are genetically very diverse; that they came from western Siberia, and that they are very close to Slaves.

The expert-explorers further point out the theory of the Huns' origin of Bulgarians from Siberia and Altai had been adopted by official history only on the basis of some hypothesis, but add the DNA analysis from Pamir is in an initial stage and there is a need for more and larger-scale studies.

An expedition to Iran is forthcoming where the country will allow Bulgarian explorers access for the very fist time to their museums and archeology artifacts.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Razer this is bullshit a3 year old child can work it out.Bulgarians don like omo because it stands for independence & human rights recognition.You are hiding something big that's alot of macedonians out there.They are fearfull when they vote they have people waiting to beat them as they vote the minute they declare they are macedonian.THIS means RAZER you know jack shit of what OMO stands for & what it tries to establish it's in the charter so razer you are ignorant of alot of things.

Truth of OMO "Ilinden"

As more and more continue today hysteria Serbian colony / called FYROM / rights of "ethnic Macedonians" in the country and as still pressure on our country, to register idiotic party OMO "Ilinden" need to bring greater clarity on the aims and objectives of this party.
                                OMO "Ilinden" is designed to destabilize and grab the Pirin region of Serbia by holding a mass "Macedonization" Bulgarians living for millennia in this region. Party is basing its activities srabskokominternovskata lie-sloppy "Macedonianism" and tries to be registered in order to officially preaches and antibalgarizma Macedonization the Pirin region.
                                Very unfortunately, today, this party is held in the Council of Europe from Russia, Serbia, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, and even recently by the Turkish rulers, who are obviously hepten izkukurigali because it is commonly accepted that Turkey has billions of documents on the idiocy of macedonism.

To see more clearly the nature and organization of the Serbian anti-Bulgarian party OMO "Ilinden", we offer the following authentic story of Krassimir Iliev, a former secretary of this party.
                                Read and see, dear readers, this candid story and it will clearly emerge fall and meanness of the heads of the above countries through support for this proven pro-Serbian party de facto support and promote the genocide of Bulgarians in Macedonia camp through simplicity called Macedonism that crap in one of its creators Stojan Novakovic is the first stage of the Bulgarians sarbizatsiya Vardar.
                                Read the story and see meanness and hypocrisy of the leaders of supposedly Slavic and Orthodox country of Serbia and Russia, thanks to its support barbarians, ruling camp Macedonia continue today over the Bulgarians terror in all directions, stifling everything Bulgarian, Bulgarian destroyed cemeteries, monuments, books and all our culture and try to seize and enslave even the old Bulgarian Pirin region.
                                The whole truth of creation and the purpose of pro-Serbian party was shown by the horrific story of Krasimir Iliev.
                                Nicola Grigorov
                                The above coments are bs & you know it you pretend otherwise.The brainwashing was asuccess it has worked on you razer.Thank you for exposing yourself by shifting blame on OMO.at least the serbians gave macedonia independence which is more we can say about bulgaria.Bulgaria need to do the same stop hiding behind your bs propaganda & set the macedonian sfree & give back the properties & land you took in your land grab.If serbia can do it so can greece & so can bulgaria what makes you any different to them What gives you the right to abuse the macedonian people.
                                Last edited by George S.; 07-08-2012, 06:47 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X