X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
    Nobody knows for sure what was the religion of the Buglars. There used to be an old theory that it was Tengrism (which was labeled to the Buglars automatically without the support of any archaeological evidence or historical records), following the old belief that Buglars where Turkic.

But there are remains of temples in Pliska (the first capital of the Bulgars) which point more in the direction that the Buglars' religion was Zoroastrianism. I hope in near future we'll be able to make a more solid conclusions.
    lol i learn new things from your Iranists everyday. They adopted old Iranian religion of zoroastrianism as your own too? haha. Don't you guys know that Iranians totally abandoned their old religion in 7th century?

I think Ahmadinejad should stop your Iranist fantasies otherwise you will start to claim 5000 year old Persian heritage as Bulgarian history in few years of time !!!

Comment

• Razer
      Banned
      • May 2012

Onur, you're going over the board with the whole "Iranists" thing...There is no big bad anti-Turkic conspiracy in Bulgaria - archaeologist and historians are just doing their job and following the evidence line. And like I said, there is no proof that the Buglars worshiped Tengi. If you know of any, please give it to me and I'll be happy to take a closer look with an open mind.

And nobody is going to claim 5000 years of Persian heritage, don't be crazy...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

Onur, you're going over the board with the whole "Iranists" thing...There is no big bad anti-Turkic conspiracy in Bulgaria - archaeologist and historians are just doing their job and following the evidence line. And like I said, there is no proof that the Buglars worshiped Tengi. If you know of any, please give it to me and I'll be happy to take a closer look with an open mind.

And nobody is going to claim 5000 years of Persian heritage, don't be crazy...
        Here you go again with your Iranian theory.Dude,shake it off,we already cleared this thing before,the Iranian theory is the least plausible one of all.Bulgars were a turko-mongoloid (or Turkic at least) tribe inhabiting an area in northwest China before migrating all the way to Moesia and Thrace,as it's been shown before.So what's the problem?Your government's Iranian theory only appeared recently to distance Bulgarians from any Asiatic elements,that's all there is to it.Does the reconstruction of a Bulgar look anything Iranian to you?Or the tatars in Russia,the descendants of the Volga Bulgars,do they appear Iranian to you?Don't make us repeat ourselves,all the evidence of this have been posted before,I suggest you take another look in case you missed them (or you CHOSE to,deliberately).End of story.Accept it and move on.
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Razer your Khans would not be happy with you about this Iranian theory.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
            Banned
            • May 2012

I agree - end of story.

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
              Or the tatars in Russia,the descendants of the Volga Bulgars,do they appear Iranian to you?

I don't know mate, what do you think?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

She looks Turkish or Syrian maybe?
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

She's Tatar.

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Her name is Alsou Abramova and she's a popular singers from Tatarstan. You judge for yourself if she looks Asiatic.

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

Miss Russia World 2010 Irina Sharipova (from Tatarstan):

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Her name is Alsou Abramova and she's a popular singers from Tatarstan. You judge for yourself if she looks Asiatic.
                        Razor, you are becoming more absurd as you speak.

Are you trying to present Tatars as Iranic by showing us tanned Tatars? Are you that stupid to not realize tanned solarium skin from a real skin tone?

I am really started to be scared that you are going to post tanned pictures of Bulgarian diva Azis to prove Iranian ancestry of Bulgars. Dude, please don't do this or this will turn out like your "I reported this forum to EU institutions" post

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

So the only difference between Tatar and Turkic people is the shade of their skin?

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

So the only difference between Tatar and Turkic people is the shade of their skin?
                            No, Tatars looks as white as me and you, sometimes even more whiter because they lack the mediterranean influence which we have here. The women in your pictures are just tanned, thats it.

The only difference between Turks and Tatars is just some Tatars might have slightly slanted eyes due to their little bit higher mongoloid admixture than us.

I googled for the deputies from all over autonomous Tataristan republic. This is how they look;

These are Tataristan parliamentary members from all over the country.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

They look like typical Bulgarians. The first tree are clearly white, forth one maybe has a bit more Mongolish blood. As far as I know, the Turkic people have Asian look, they are short in statue and have slanted eyes. The pics of the girls I posted not because of their tan, but because it's clear they don't look Asian.

Btw, the Chuvash people are also of Buglar origin. Notice the last photo of the girl with bread - a typical Bulgarian custom:

Last edited by Razer; 06-27-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

Folklore is also something that clearly separates Bulgarians from not only the Turkic people, but the Slavs too.
                                Last edited by Razer; 06-27-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X