X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

@ BB Sven

Don't flatter the Bulgars by linking them to the Slavs,they're a mongrel race with their core consisting of the turko-mongoloid people from the Hunnic empire,they just took the Slavic identity and language because they were ashamed of their true origins.Just a reminder to our Bulgarian "friend" how his great-great-great-granddad looked like

A very Slavic-like fella indeed.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Razer View Post
      I'm back, but I don't see the point of it. All you do is attack Bulgarian history and culture. Which is why I have submitted this forum for review by several European institutions.

This is not the outback - this is Europe and as a European citizen I can't tolerate the spread of hate and lies.
      What a pathetic little "European citizen"...you should be permanently banned from this forum you spineless moron, for nothing more than just being a deluded fool.

It's about time all of you faceless "European citizens" started waking up from your slumber and come to the realization that for an entire century you were killing each other in a battle of who will be the greatest fascist.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

I'm back, but I don't see the point of it. All you do is attack Bulgarian history and culture. Which is why I have submitted this forum for review by several European institutions.

This is not the outback - this is Europe and as a European citizen I can't tolerate the spread of hate and lies.
        Here in the outback, we have what is called democracy, freedom of speech
        Most posts have evidence to back their claims, and are well corroborated

Go and have your boo hoo cry to one of your own forums, you cannot threaten and intimidate Macedonians on their own forum , this is not Pirinska Makedonia
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

[/B][/SIZE]
          I'm back,I don't recall putting out the welcome mat! but I don't see the point of itThat makes two of us!. All you do is attack Bulgarian history and culture. No we don't, we challenge credibility & so far you have none!Which is why I have submitted this forum for review by several European institutions. While you are at it you may as well ask those institutions to review themselves, last time I checked European institutions had as much credibility as you, and will probably last just as long!

This is not the outback Correct, the outback is where we currently are! - this is Europe and as a European citizenExactly what is a european citizen? last time I looked there was no country called Europe, so what nationality/country do you belong to? I can't tolerate the spread of hate and lies.Then stop profilgating them with your european crap, you are part of the problem - not the solution!
          In case you hadn't noticed you are on the Macedonian Truth Forum.....not the Bulgarian or European wannabee forum, if you don't like it here then just exercise one of your many democratic rights we allow you.......the right to leave!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Razer the Racist wannabe Aryan Retard,

Fortunately for us, this is the outback and well outside the EU's jurisdiction.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

@ Onur

Didn't Turkey massacred over a million Armenians? Or 15 000 Bulgarians during the April uprising? Or 50 000 Greek Christians in 1822? Or 11 000 Syrians in Damascus in 1860? Or the 12 000 Assyrians killed in 1914 (total number of Assyrians killed by Turkey is over 400 000)? Or the 40 000 Kurdish people killed?

Turkey is famous for it's suppression of human rights, so I find it strange that you're lecturing me on this.

Thank to everyone else for their colorful comments and for validating my point.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

...Thank to everyone else for their colorful comments and for validating my point.
                Hey numb-nuts, is there a special hotline that "European citizens" call when they feel 'threatened' by internet forums...?

Wow, what an amazing place the EU is...in the face of total economic oblivion they can still employ people to man call-centres and listen to fascist little bulgar turds crying about Macedonian forums...what a fools paradise...

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Razer if you are on a secret mission to convince us that the bulgarians are allright & that we should be matey matey.You got that all wrong.You haven't acknowledged anything so far not even a smidgin of human rights abuses.Bulgaria is totally living in oblivion by choice of ignorance & as in the past stands condem,ned for it's inhuman practices on the macedonian people.So it's easy to hide behind your loose rhetoric of some sort of similarity.When ifact we have nothing in common.Wheras you have your turkic origins you do not accept that as that makes you of a lesser person than you claim to be.
                  When is bulgaria going to step in 2012 relities & admit to what it's done & is doing.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Have you guys seen this?

euronews reporter - Bonus interview with Robin Liddell - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

seen this & i'm not impressed.It's the albanisation of macedonia.One would think that macedonia is for the macedonians not any more our politicians have capitulated with agreements etc thus losing sovereignity to minority like albanians.This will not solve ethnic tensions but increase them to breaking point.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

I agree. Macedonia is for the Macedonian people, who I think have suffered the most out of all the people in Europe for their freedom and the right to have a country. I hope the conflic dosne't grow and turns into something even more ugly...

Btw, here's a photo of Plovdiv soon after the liberation (1878-1880). Can you count all the mosques?

Last edited by Razer; 06-24-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Purely disgusting they are simply taking over.Why so many mosques??it is explained they are spreading for allah.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

The photo of Plovdiv is from over 100 years ago. Most of the mosques were destroyed after the liberation and now I think there's only one in the old town:

You see the Roman stadium in the foreground? It was just renovated and opened for tourists, so the square where it is was renamed from "Mosque square" (because of the big old mosque there) to "Roman Stadium square". The local Muslims were not very happy, but what can they do...
                            Last edited by Razer; 06-24-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

I don't think the Albanians, or the Muslims, will ever take over Macedonia, don't worry. There are sill a lot more Macedonians right? But there's something dodgy going on for sure...Those giant new mosques are supposed to send a message, they kind of have a "shock and awe" effect with their size. Just look at the height of those minarette - I can almost see them from Sofia.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

isn't bigger better.The size matters.So i still say they are taking over.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X