X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Why are you even here? You expressed your interest and willingness to learn from Macedonians, yet degrade and insult our existence. What did you expect the response would be on a Macedonian forum? As much as you want to portray Macedonians and Bulgars as 'brothers,' unfortunately (for you), the most we have in common is our language (and by the looks of it, Bulgars adopted that...just like their claims on Macedonian revolutionaries).
    I find it strange that a guy that has lived in South Africa all of his life, that came here to learn more about bulgarian-slavs and macedonians, and claimed to be behind balkan politics, has some how transformed into a bulgarian-slav nationalist and expert on macedonian matters in the space of a few weeks.

Maybe he is a real quick learner or a genius.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      I find it strange that a guy that has lived in South Africa all of his life, that came here to learn more about bulgarian-slavs and macedonians, and claimed to be behind balkan politics, has some how transformed into a bulgarian-slav nationalist and expert on macedonian matters in the space of a few weeks.

Maybe he is a real quick learner or a genius.
      The Turko-Bulgarian wannabe Arian doesn't appear to be what he says he is...
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Razer View Post
        And please read "Ibn Fadlan's Journey to Russia" and show me where it says Bulgars were of Turkic origin. It doesn't! Ibn Fadlan makes it clear that Buglars and Turks are two separate groups of people.

Here's the book and I challenge anyone to disagree.
        Razer the bulgarian slav, it is well known in the western world that the original bulgars of the bulgarian empires were turkic. They were not slavic like you.
        So why do you call yourself bulgarian? You are not turkic and you dont speak turkic. Your a slav.

Stop stealing turkic history and culture. You should not be allowed to be called bulgarian. You are stealing the history and culture of the bulgars of central asia and russia. There is a turkic minority in russia who say they are the true bulgars.

You should be forced to accept a "interim name" by the UN, you cant use Bulgaria sorry. I propose that you be called Slavic Bulgaria, or to be fair maybe Western Bulgaria or Euro-Bulgaria.

If you continue to call yourself bulgarian, then that must obviously mean you have intentions of expanding your border into central asia and russia, we cant have that in this civilized perfect little world we live in.

Stop stealing other peoples identity and cultre you confused slav

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Razer the bulgarian slav, it is well known in the western world that the original bulgars of the bulgarian empires were turkic. They were not slavic like you.
          So why do you call yourself bulgarian? You are not turkic and you dont speak turkic. Your a slav.

Stop stealing turkic history and culture. You should not be allowed to be called bulgarian. You are stealing the history and culture of the bulgars of central asia and russia. There is a turkic minority in russia who say they are the true bulgars.

You should be forced to accept a "interim name" by the UN, you cant use Bulgaria sorry. I propose that you be called Slavic Bulgaria, or to be fair maybe Western Bulgaria or Euro-Bulgaria.

If you continue to call yourself bulgarian, then that must obviously mean you have intentions of expanding your border into central asia and russia, we cant have that in this civilized perfect little world we live in.

Some modern day history of the original bulgars, not some out of date commie bulgarian slav garbage:

Two main problems confronted the new Bulgarian state at the end of the 7th century: the need to establish clearly defined and secure borders: and the need to weld together the two main human components of the state, the Proto Bulgarian conquerors and the conquered slavs.

A Concise History of Bulgaria
          R.J. Crampton
          Page 10

They colonised areas of the eastern Balkans and in the 7th century other slav tribes combined with the Proto-Bulgarians, a group of turkic origin, to launch a fresh assualt into the Balkans. The Proto-Bulgarians originated in the area between the Urals and the Volga and were a pot-pouri of various ethnic elements, the word Bulgar being derived from a Turkic verb meaning to "mix".

A Concise History of Bulgaria
          R.J. Crampton
          Page8

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Nice one lol! They cannot be called bulgarian either, its just Slavs, or Sophians... Bulgaria is Turkic forever! lol
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

@ Razer go back to page 38 of this thread and read post #380 I think you might have missed it or forgot to find some "legitimate" Bulgarian only sources to counteract the arguments and facts presented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Oh in modern times things are quite different. I will accept this. When you get rid of your Turkish population, your 1/6 gypsies and the Macedonians who migrated there in the 19th and 20th centuries .... you have your real Bulgarians. Do you know him?
                Hugh Poulton - Who are the Macedonians

Add Pirin
                Add Roma
                Add Turks
                Add 1 bulgarian on a horse

= Bulgaria

Joking (a little) but surely our friend Razer might like to accept that the familiarity of Macedonians may well be derived from the Macedonian population inflows of 100 years ago.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Razer what kind of independence do you support I'm for the one that puts everything the way it was prior to 1913.No body asked you to divide a slice of macedonia for yourselves your greed did,Also it was noted that you weren't happy with your bit,Now 2012 yo can give it back say sorry to the indigenous macedonians & Prin can link up to the rest of macedonia.
                  Last edited by George S.; 05-31-2012, 12:40 AM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vojnik
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    Razer what kind of independence do you support I'm for the one that puts everything the way it was prior to 1913.No body asked you to divide a slice of macedonia for yourselves your greed did,Also it was noted that you weren't happy with your bit,Now 2012 yo can give it back say sorry to the indigenous macedonians & Prin can link up to the rest of macedonia.
                    This is the tricky part with the Bulgarians they all say yes we would love a fully independent united Macedonia, there is a Macedonian identity and language. But it's all Bulgarian...

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

He is bīlgarian secret service- South African branch

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                        He is bīlgarian secret service- South African branch
                        Slovenec zrinski
                        Hahahahaha.....timely comment!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Wow, guys - please calm down. No need to attack or provoke me all the time...I don't have an agenda and I'm not a spy Don't be so paranoid. You keep bringing the argument that Buglars were Turkic. Admit it - you just like the sound of it. But you're being blinded by your emotions and ignoring facts that disprove this old belief.
                          Last edited by Razer; 05-31-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            This will never happen, even if there are indigenous macedonians in Pirin. I don't think Bulgarians will agree to give back any of their land. Not without a fight. And lets entertain this scenario for a sec...Macedonia and Bulgaria go to war for the Pirin region - no other parties involved. What do you think will happen? The Bulgarian army is not what it was 20-30 years ago, but it's still superior to the Macedonian.

War is the last thing anyone of us should be thinking of.

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Hugh Poulton - Who are the Macedonians

Thank you for posting this. I don't see anything wrong with it. And please just read the second sentence after the one you underlined:

While both aimed at autonomy for Macedonia as a first step, the latter Sofia-based organisation openly favoured eventual annexation to Bulgaria, and was supported by the Buglarian government.
                              You posted this - not me. Do you have the rest of the book - it looks interesting.

Comment

• Razer
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                                @ Razer go back to page 38 of this thread and read post #380 I think you might have missed it or forgot to find some "legitimate" Bulgarian only sources to counteract the arguments and facts presented.
                                I will reply to SoM soon, I haven't misses anything

Comment

Working...
                                X