• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Donate and help the families of our 5 slain Macedonians

Donate and help the families of our 5 slain Macedonians

For Borche’s family - Ace Dobrev Stevkovski zhirosmetka account number 530500013935268 Ohrid Bank.

For Filip’s family - Stefka Slavkovska zh-account 300007040286323 Commercial Bank AD Skopje.

For Kire’s family - Trichkovska Juliana zh-account number 300007080491368 at party 80491345 Commercial Bank.

For Aleksander’s family - Goran Nakjevski 20002410498395 Commercial Bank

For the Acevski family - Dimo ​​Acevski 300007047813329 Commercial Bank.

Let us show our support to the families of our slain Macedonians. Let us show then that we care and are here for them!

Organizers:

National coordinating body “Humanitarian actions in Macedonia”

Organizer - Coalition of NGOs.

Донирајте и помогнете на Семејствата на нашите убиени Македонци

За семејството на Борче - Аце Стевковски жиросметка 530500013935268 Охридска банка.

За семејството на Филип - Стефка Славковска ж-сметка 300007040286323 Комерцијална Банка ад Скопје.

За семејството на Кире - Тричковска Јулијана ж-сметка 300007080491368 број на партија 80491345 комерцијална банка.

За семејството на Александар - Горан Наќевски 20002410498395 Стопанска банка.

За семејството на Ацевски - Димо Ацевски 300007047813329 Комерцијална банка .

Да покажеме дека не забораваме на семејствата на нашите убиени Македонци. Да покажеме дека сме тука за нив!

Организатори
    Национално координативно тело ,,Хуманитарни акции во Македонија,,

Организатор - Коалиција на Невладини организации .
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Thank you for the account numbers George S.

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Can this be passed on out there I like as many people as possible to know about it

A single phone number and single fund would be far better
      Last edited by Zarni; 04-19-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

George,

Normally when making deposits from an Australian bank into an international account you need a SWIFT number. I'm not entirely sure what that is, but I know that I've always had to have one.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
          A single phone number and single fund would be far better
          You are right. It's more cost effective.

Maybe the AMHRC could get involve to set up and administer a local account to each country where people of that locality (ie country) could deposit into and after a period the AMHRC could transfer the bulk funds overseas and distribute them accordingly.

Example.
          You and the beneficiary would loose AUD$24-00 per transaction.

http://www.anz.com/personal/travel-f...ney-transfers/

What fees are involved?

If you send an International Money Transfer using ANZ Internet Banking the fee is currently AUD24.

If you send an International Money Transfer by visiting an ANZ Branch, Foreign Exchange Centre or ANZ Phone Banking the fee is currently AUD32.

Please note that International payments sent via an overseas bank may be subject to commissions, fees and other charges charged by that bank. Those commissions, fees or charges will generally be deducted by the overseas bank from the funds paid to the beneficiary.

Sending an International Money Transfer

In order to send an IMT, you will need to provide the beneficiary’s name, address and account number, as well as the beneficiary’s bank details (including full branch address or the SWIFT BIC code).

For payments to Europe and the UK, you must also provide an International Bank Account Number (IBAN). For more information, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Tom can someone find out i was only asked to put this up as is .Inever knew about nos etc.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

When the the two Albanians were killed in Gostivar, the municipality gave their families a few thousand euros. Are these 5 Macedonian families also going to receive financial aid from the Macedonian government?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Normally when making deposits from an Australian bank into an international account you need a SWIFT number. I'm not entirely sure what that is, but I know that I've always had to have one.
                That immediately came to mind for me when I saw this. Typical "Makedonska Rabota" initiative with little clear thinking about where support is most likely to come from.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                X