• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    It's like the Greek law on property...

If you settle on some land, live on it for a while and nobody complains, then legally you can claim it and get the title.
    Typical Greek colonizing practices - Oh, you forgot to mention genocide.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I think Greece has been appointed by the EU to lead and allot funds in some Balkan betterment program. I dont know for sure, but its something like that
      That may be the case, but it doesn't change a thing. I find the way Greeks use blackmail to achieve their objectives really fkn pathetic (cat piss pathetic).

Look, the official position of the E.U regarding the Macedonians hasn't changed in 80 years. This is what people don't seem to understand. Britain, France and Germany have recognized that the Macedonians are a unique and separate ethnic group. But, the official policy regarding the Macedonian minorities in 'Bulgaria', 'Serbia' and 'Greece' hasn't changed in 80 years - they prefer the Macedonians are assmiliated using any strategic means necessary to avoid further instability in the region. They want the Macedonians to go away, rather than get into the deeper problem of the invasion, occupation and division of Macedonia.

There is plenty of historical evidence to support this position from the E.U. So the Macedonians formally under Serbian occupation that are now independent have caused problems for the E.U - because the policy has been to extinguish the Macedonians for the sake of regional peace and stability, rather than face the spectre of European invovlement in the illegal invasion, the slaughter of countless Macedonians, the genocide of their culture ...etc, under the watchful gaze of Britain and France, and the League of Nations.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
        bahahaha... ok you had me at that.. Europe can see yet another example of where Yunanistan is meant to lead, yet fails miserably for her inability to get over her own nationalism. Yunanistan is a Balkan country in every sense of the phrase. Let us not forget this fact.
        If this message was posted by Risto or SoM, would you reply in this manner??
        I did not make the decision to put Greece in charge of these funds, I am simply telling the news as I have heard it, as I thought the forum members would be interested in being informed about this subject.
        Did I offend you somehow??
        If so I apologize.
        The reason I ask is that you also banned me from Maknews for an article I posted, even though it was an honest mistake.
        I made the same error on this site, but the mods here at least gave me a chance to explain, and I think they are glad they kept me on, as am I.

Any ways, back on topic-
        I agree with Risto.
        Gruevski surely would have anticipated the reaction from Athens when he decided to rename the highway after Alexander.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Coolski is one of the best Macedonians I know, a good guy through and through.

Admittedly, I had made some initial assumptions about Spartan based on some misunderstandings, but I have seen that he is not a bad guy at all.

I consider both of you good people, and I think any kind of friction between the both of you is simply not warranted.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Spartan
            • Sep 2008

I have no bad feelings towards Coolski, SoM
            I just thought his response was a little much
            Its no big deal, Im over it lol

Didnt mean anything by it Coolski

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

does anybody know when was the airport in solun was renamed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I found this:

Since 1992, a year after Macedonia declared its independence from the former Yugoslavia, the airport was renamed from “Micra” to “Macedonia.”
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

yet another example of oppourtunism by the wannabbe greeks, and they have the gall to complain and make demands.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

A year after Macedonia's independence, in 1992, they renamed Micra Airport in Solun (which is in the village 'Micra' hence its original name) to Macedonia Airport.

Also the port of Kavala was renamed to the Port of Philip II.

This interview is a worthwhile read:

Министерство за надворешни работи

"After all, in 1992 the Greek Government also adopted a decision renaming the Thessaloniki Airport Micra into Macedonia..." - Antonio Milososki

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

in that interview milososki says

It is not impossible to find a solution, but this would be much easier only if there were mutual respect, no blackmails and no humiliation. The stronger the pressures by Greece on Macedonia, the more motivated we will be to invest maximum efforts to defend our right to national self-determination.
                      very well said but how can a leopard change its spots overnight, the bully of the balkans has created its own nightmare from which it cannot wake up without losing face and the support of its brainwashed fanatical public.
                      Last edited by osiris; 01-23-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Coolski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                        I have no bad feelings towards Coolski, SoM
                        I just thought his response was a little much
                        Its no big deal, Im over it lol

Didnt mean anything by it Coolski
                        Spartan i don't think it was too much at all. I do not see Greece as a regional leader at all. I see it as an irresponsible and racist entity which thinks that leadership = blackmail. The most undemocratic of concepts possible, encapsulated in modern Greece.
                        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

I thought you were laughing that I had described Greece as a "leader", when I was just retelling what I had heard .
                          Now if this is true, and they have been appointed to head some kind of Balkan program, they are the "leaders" in this instance. Regardless of any of our opinions.
                          I wasnt saying that Greece was the regional leader in anything other than this program.

Comment

• Magedon
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Terry, enough with your lies.

Macedonians buried Greeks at Chaeronea, simple, no two ways about it.

This day put an end to the glorious sovereignty and ancient liberty of all Greece

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...read.php?t=681
                            And at the date of 2nd of August, at that.

Now tn, do you understand why we choose 2nd of august for the ilinden uprising??? Do you know how the proclamation begins - 'We,Macedonians the seed of great Alexander chose this day to honor the victory of our ancestors at charonea aginst the ghastly greeks, etcetcetc.

Do you UNDERSTAND WHY the Macedonian state was re-established on 2n of august in Prohor Pchinski????

Cuz we honor/ed our ancestors, nothing more.
                            Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Demos
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

Greece is the leading state in SE Europe in every field of human endeavors and every statistic.

Comment

• Venom
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                                Greece is the leading state in SE Europe in every field of human endeavors and every statistic.
                                So not only are you a pathetically transperant apologist but you're a fucken idiot too.
                                S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
                                X